Wolf Whiskers List Open

What am I? Two days late? Knew I shouldn't have taken a long weekend!

Yes, if anyone changes their mind, I would gladly take your place.

What am I? Two days late? Knew I shouldn't have taken a long weekend!

Yes, if anyone changes their mind, I would gladly take your place.

Hmmm, sorry. I should have thought to grab a spot while it was open and pass it off here.

So to get one you have to use a forwarding service since he is respecting the laws prohibiting export of animal products? How do you know the forwarder isn't going to baulk at it?

No forwarding service is going to refuse to send it, my understanding of the issue is there is some backwards old law about a producer not being able to ship animal hair internationally. That's why some brush makers can send animal hair brushes while others can't. As long as they get their animal hair knot from a supplier rather than make it themselves then there is no issue, or something like that. It makes no sense, it's just an old antiquated law that no one has bothered to try change yet. As a result there is no issues for a forwarding service.

Last edited:
Check out the new synth he is carrying. The black synthetics. Wonder what it will be like. Although I am quite keen on a envy white knot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wolf whiskers web site says it is due to an inspection fee that would be greater than the cost of the brush. So what am beginning to understand is it's simply not possible to get one unless it is shipped to a US resident, who forwards it onto you?

So to get one you have to use a forwarding service since he is respecting the laws prohibiting export of animal products? How do you know the forwarder isn't going to baulk at it?
I got mine shipped via ShipItTo - no worries.

They opened the packaging and took photos and everything.

Envy White Knot was not a standard option when I got mine :(
When was that? I did mine around March, the option was available. But I am glad I grabbed an ubersoft though. That synth is amazing. I wonder what the black synth will be like. But I think your TGN knot would have been impressive as well.

I used a freight forwarder for my Paladin for the same reason. He doesn't ship internationally. I labeled it 'shaving brush'.
It's yet to arrive, but they certainly didn't refuse to ship it. (Hopes desperately that he hasn't jinxed himself).

Check out the new synth he is carrying. The black synthetics. Wonder what it will be like. Although I am quite keen on a envy white knot.
That's what I'm after as well. Hopefully he'll have some in stock.

Last edited by a moderator:
When was that? I did mine around March, the option was available. But I am glad I grabbed an ubersoft though. That synth is amazing. I wonder what the black synth will be like. But I think your TGN knot would have been impressive as well.
Mine was late March. I think I was towards the very end of that particular list so he probably had sold out. I am happy with the TGN knot .