World's first - any takers?

They should give these to guys in prison. just think. they could make 3 coffee boilers and still have a blade left for making a shiv.

They should give these to guys in prison. just think. they could make 3 coffee boilers and still have a blade left for making a shiv - although a harmless one that couldn't cut people.

FTFY

Ahhh, but the - 'Venetian Flow™: Allows for easy rinsing. '

See all the details here.

They say that this is 'the next level' and that 'Close has never been closer'.
I thi
Ahhh, but the - 'Venetian Flow™: Allows for easy rinsing. '

See all the details here.

They say that this is 'the next level' and that 'Close has never been closer'.
'We're getting close to close enough!'

You can even have a try yourself @carlmaloschneider. By candlelight in a tent if you want!

Nah I've given up all this bullsh#t cartridge razors and beside it looks bloody stupid with 7 blades, come on who really need 7 blades to beable to give a bloody close shave.

Seriously?

Only one (other) brave soul?

Full_Size_Render.jpg

Face Wash : Musgo Real Lime Glycerine Soap
Pre-Shave : Proraso Green Pre-Shave
Brush : Simpson Duke 2 Best
Soap : Tabac
Razor : Fatboy D3 (5)
Blade : Astra SP (1)
Shave Balm : Alum, Thayers, Trumpers Coral Skin Food

First time out with the Fatboy and I'm in love. It fits so beautifully in my hand and is just the right weight. The razor equivalent of perfect pitch.
Still trying out the Proraso. Not sure if it does anything, but I've had good shaves each time using it. Need to try a week without it.
The Tabac gave me lots of slippery goodness. Three passes gave me a DFS with no irritation. Maybe time to crank the Fatboy up a notch.
I can nick myself with ONE blade; SEVEN and I'd bleed to death.

Hmmmm, seems we might have a winner ready to take on this bad boy - stay tuned for some EXCITEMENT!

I hated the Gillette Fusion 360, most crap razor I ever owned, I also tried a Fusion, almost as bad, wilkinson sword quattro titanium, probably the best shave of the cartridge razors but prone to clogging. Mach 3 (my first razor), as you can see I tried more and more blades thinking i would get a better and better shave.

You can probably imagine my surprise then when the smoothest most comfortable shave I ever had was from a razor with only one blade!

My Parker 99R, which was my first DE.

I now have a Merkur Progress, Parker Variant graphite, Yaqi Knights Helmet, Yaqi Slant, Wilkinson Sword Classic, Naked Necessities Brown Wood Razor, Schick Krona Schick Injector I think it's an L1 and finally my current favourite My Gillette Super Adjustable 1983

Last edited: