2015 Sabattical thread

Why not have an anti-Sabbatical instead? [emoji12]

From the look of things, you seem to be doing that at the moment... How much stuff have you purchased in the last fortnight? ;)

From the look of things, you seem to be doing that at the moment... How much stuff have you purchased in the last fortnight? ;)
[emoji11]

@stillshunter and I are just making up for lost time...

Reactions: MrT
I am playing with some CSS... I wonder if I could get the whole banner to blink with a cascading style sheet. Hmmmm.
Well you must be the go-to guy for PowerPoint at work.
I imagine not a single animation or slide transition goes to waste or is repeated...

I imagine not a single animation or slide transition goes to waste or is repeated...
[emoji15] Isn't it past your bedtime @stillshunter? Don't go prodding Monstas now before you go to sleep... [emoji16]

@Monsta_AU that there sounds awefully like a dare to me...

@Monsta_AU that there sounds awefully like a dare to me...
Me dare @Monsta_AU . How? Why? Nah I got zero power mate, whereas he can simply unplug me from the matrix.
Just fooling with the IT guy, I know the one's at work appreciate a little ribbing when they surface from the dungeon.

Last edited:
Me dare @Monsta_AU . How? Why? Nah I got zero power mate, whereas he can simply unplug me from the matrix.
Just fooling with the IT guy, I know the one's at work appreciate a little ribbing when they surface from the dungeon.
Mate, if you are noticed thus stand above others, you have to accept that you will wear the brunt of any forthcoming storm.
Face it head on and show that aforementioned tall poppy will not wither at the first sign of adversity. :)

@filobiblic and I have conceded, so means you can stop the nonsense of denying yourself now mate ;)
Nah, you see, he has to represent at the pinnacle of his chosen sport and doesn't desire to fail the green and gold bestowed his way.

I think I'm still within my conditions :)

The denial will continue I think, I'm out of space in the den. Still got a kilo of Cella in the fridge to get through!

I'm in, with the following caveats. I'll have to buy some aftershave balm at some point and I might find things in China/Hongkong in June which are too tempting.

I could probably use one brush (I only have one), one razor, one model of blade and one soap all year. Being my only brush, Merkur 38C, Schick platinum plus and whichever soap I have enough of which is about 8 to choose from but I would pick proraso white or TOBs Jermyn St.

Well to date I have been using only:
Merkur 38C, if you don't have one jump onto the Himage sale and get one cheap, it is a lovely razor.
A mixture of English Wilks (1), Aussie Spoiler and Schick platinum plus
Simpsons Lavender and Vertver soap
Thayers unscented witch hazel
Nivia Sensitive aftershave balm.

BUT, the Simpsons is all gone and I'm off on holidays in a week, so it will probably be my old Schick cart razor, and proraso white for the next month.

Well to date I have been using only:
Merkur 38C, if you don't have one jump onto the Himage sale and get one cheap, it is a lovely razor.
A mixture of English Wilks (1), Aussie Spoiler and Schick platinum plus
Simpsons Lavender and Vertver soap
Thayers unscented witch hazel
Nivia Sensitive aftershave balm.

BUT, the Simpsons is all gone and I'm off on holidays in a week, so it will probably be my old Schick cart razor, and proraso white for the next month.
Wow! You've out done the likes of Stillsy and I (aka Sabbatical Fails). Well done. You deserve your holiday- too bad you're not treating your face...

Welcome back BTW.