December 2011 Member Acquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another one that got away!

It was here in OZ too. My snipe was set for well above this and it got an error when it went to place a bid :evil:

No second chances with snipes unfortunately.

I don't suppose anybody here got it?

I saw that one. It's not a Gillette so what's the crack with that.

I saw that one. It's not a Gillette so what's the crack with that.

They are a great shaver, funcky looking and with a magnet in the end :D

Dirt cheap for an Eclipse Red Ring too - luckily I've tried one and it's not my bag :)

It WAS dirt cheap [crying into beer] - I'm keen to get one to keep and sell the one I have with the proper case.

The first time I tried one with all my normal blades it was rubbish. Popped in a Feather and SENSATIONAL. It is a razor that likes some blades not others.

GRRRRRR!!!!!

Not having a good month.

I missed out on this British bakelite traveller set which went for a BIN between me seeing it and bidding

It was clearly MINE and somebody stole it :evil:

Clearly I'm losing my touch.....

That's a nice set. In Australia too..... Couldn't have been on for long.

Long enough. I'd done my search then got distracted with other things and didn't checked them out immediately :sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

Not much bought lately.

I have been using Gixen with awesome success, and scored some Muehle sandalwood cream for half a dinare the other day.

Not much bought lately.

I have been using Gixen with awesome success, and scored some Muehle sandalwood cream for half a dinare the other day.

Another vote for Gixen - except when eBay has a problem and will not take you bid :sad2:

I have nothing, that is N-O-T-H-I-N-G in the mail to me at the moment. This is the first time for a long time I can say that. December is looking to be a dry month already.....

Another vote for Gixen - except when eBay has a problem and will not take you bid :sad2:

I have nothing, that is N-O-T-H-I-N-G in the mail to me at the moment. This is the first time for a long time I can say that. December is looking to be a dry month already.....

OOPS!

I lied, sorry. There is a #70, Lillicraps hone and really cool colour advert on their way to me!

I forgot about these!

OOPS!

I lied, sorry. There is a #70, Lillicraps hone and really cool colour advert on their way to me!

I forgot about these!

And now you have turned into a pathological liar...... :laugh:

Again you did very well and now you've got an open comb in your arsenal. Let us know how you go with the hone. No need for a blades stash with a hone. RM would be horrified to find out that it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.