July 2016 Acquisitions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
366d059da97528be77498252048f8844.jpg

My RazoRock Wundabar slant just arrived.

@Nightguard I want that bloody cool looking handle :eek::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

No this is NOT the PCTB4 and, technically, it is not even my acquisition - but I know you like pics.

I sent out to the males in my family a shaving kit the Christmas before last. My nephew in Perth has embraced it and already received some further supplies including vintage blades. He was nearing the end of his current TOBS cream when I was there last month. I promised him I would shoot him across a 'care package'.

Hopefully this should keep him out of trouble for a while ...

No this is NOT the PCTB4 and, technically, it is not even my acquisition - but I know you like pics.

I sent out to the males in my family a shaving kit the Christmas before last. My nephew in Perth has embraced it and already received some further supplies including vintage blades. He was nearing the end of his current TOBS cream when I was there last month. I promised him I would shoot him across a 'care package'.

I bet the poor bugger has to start a spreadsheet rating each soap 1-15 on many different data streams as part of the deal!

Wow, UNCLE MARK... that is very impressive!

I bet the poor bugger has to start a spreadsheet rating each soap 1-15 on many different data streams as part of the deal!

Now THAT is a quality idea mate - I will develop something tonight to email to him ...

Holy cow! @Mark1966 that's a lot of ice cream during you're shave, have fun and try not to get yourself sick after eating too many :p:D

Thanks anyway... but you've got to be kidding... I'm in enough trouble with packages arriving in the mail all the time!

But this one gets passed on! No keep, no foul :)

Status
Not open for further replies.