July 2016 Acquisitions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Postie dropped these off - look forward to trying.
6ba7993ac4e3a0d5effcef0856fe395b.jpg

No this is NOT the PCTB4 and, technically, it is not even my acquisition - but I know you like pics.

I sent out to the males in my family a shaving kit the Christmas before last. My nephew in Perth has embraced it and already received some further supplies including vintage blades. He was nearing the end of his current TOBS cream when I was there last month. I promised him I would shoot him across a 'care package'.

Hopefully this should keep him out of trouble for a while ...

Nice work @Mark1966 - it is a very cool thing to pass on shavecraft to the next generation.

That wouldn't work... she's beautiful... AND smart!

A keeper then!

Maybe show her my collections and tell her you promise to NEVER let it get like 'all' the other guys?

A keeper then!

Maybe show her my collections and tell her you promise to NEVER let it get like 'all' the other guys?

Well... she's easy on the eye... good figure... great legs... very intelligent... a hard worker... a lot of fun... loyal as... kind generous... interesting... great sense of humour... then there's the REAL important stuff... she's a great bloody cook!

Well... she's easy on the eye... good figure... great legs... very intelligent... a hard worker... a lot of fun... loyal as... kind generous... interesting... great sense of humour... then there's the REAL important stuff... she's a great bloody cook!

@littleaussiebleeder - I recommend that you 'accidentally' allow her to see your post above.
And remember, brownie points have a very short shelf life, so immediate use is advised.

Mail call. This lot finally arrived.
Full_Size_Render.jpg

Nice!

The Spitfire and Henri et Victoria are already lined up for the next travelling box ...

Is the Spitfire in the current box that @nsavage has?

@littleaussiebleeder It appears your Mrs has hijacked your account...

No... you would have to know what her predecessor was like! When I woke up and found myself married to that one I suddenly realised why so many men are gay! The first day that I could legally apply for a divorce found me standing waiting at the door of the Family Law Court down in Newcastle 30 minutes before they opened! Of course, we had separated long before that day!

Status
Not open for further replies.