June 2014 Acquisitions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh, Darwin does have one thing over Cairns then. Lived there for 6 years, and much prefer it to Darwin, but you have to go where the work is.

Oh look what I found in the mailbox

If we are going to use vintage razors, vintage brushes, vintage blades etc why not vintage talc and splash!

To use the NOS set or not ....

May be time fro a seperate thread - but I'd like to know how to take my existing ADSL2 connection and run it off two more ethernet points, as my wifi signal sucks.

May be time fro a seperate thread - but I'd like to know how to take my existing ADSL2 connection and run it off two more ethernet points, as my wifi signal sucks.
Get a cabler in to run cat5 and install points in your house, it's easy and reasonably cheap.

I know a bloke (licensed cabler), if you want to take this to PM I can discuss further with you.

Boy I still have so much to learn about the language of wet shaving…made about as much sense to me as one of Alan Kohler's financial market reports.

Alan make no sense to ANYBODY! He is just about pushing his own products and services ....

Someone gave me a razor that doesn't have a name at all. It is open comb and seems to have different sized comb bits on either side.

Well being the idiot that I am, I stuck a slightly used Perm Sharp in it and tried it out, the idiot bit is that I used no soap, just totally dry.

This thing stripped my whiskers right off my face even though the poor old face feels a bit hot and violated right now.

I didn't shave today because I was wanting to be hip and all.

I might give it a go properly tomorrow but I can't even name the thing so maybe it is pointless to even mention it at all.

Too late.

Someone gave me a razor that doesn't have a name at all. It is open comb and seems to have different sized comb bits on either side.

Well being the idiot that I am, I stuck a slightly used Perm Sharp in it and tried it out, the idiot bit is that I used no soap, just totally dry.

This thing stripped my whiskers right off my face even though the poor old face feels a bit hot and violated right now.

I didn't shave today because I was wanting to be hip and all.

I might give it a go properly tomorrow but I can't even name the thing so maybe it is pointless to even mention it at all.

Too late.
Fairly sure if you post up a pic @Mark1966 would be likely to name it. If anyone would know an obscure razor, it'd be him.

Fairly sure if you post up a pic @Mark1966 would be likely to name it. If anyone would know an obscure razor, it'd be him.

I'm calling it a Frankenrazor - sight unseen! :)

Ok, I am going to the bathroom/den for a photo session, so back soon.

It was cheap and she said the person at the stall said it was made in Italy.

Anyway I shaved with it and it was pretty good, nothing like a good pressie even if it is a no name.

Back soon with pics, hopefully.

How about a picture?
With his exhibitionist streak you know there are likely to be parts on that photo that require bleach for your eyes.

I almost needed mind bleach just considering it.

Last edited:
There is so much fucking about from taking the Pic to try and get it to show up here that I am astounded that some bastard hasn't come up with a one click solution to this dilemma.

Still trying to do this at your behest

You used to be able to load pics direct here but that would entail storing lots of crap on the server. These days I just chuck them up on dropbox, or on imgur, and link to them.

Also, thanks for the hint not to view this thread for a few hours. I'll let the others enjoy the essential Marlow.

Was gonna post pics when I could work it out, but now I can't be fucked.

Thanks Egg old mate, I will just let you get on with it.

All is ok now, log in without fear.

Email the pics to me and I'll upload - curious now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.