May 2017 Acquisitions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paid the cheapest shipping method as I wanted delivery to my PO box - never checked tracking, as it usually only upsets...

I assume yours is in some post office/depot in Adelaide and they were just too lazy to deliver to you and you'll have on Monday...but you can touch mine on Sunday :D :D :D

Paid the cheapest shipping method as I wanted delivery to my PO box - never checked tracking, as it usually only upsets...

I assume yours is in some post office/depot in Adelaide and they were just too lazy to deliver to you and you'll have on Monday...but you can touch mine on Sunday :D :D :D
This is probably the case. Anything that gets delivered to me at work goes through a certain sorting facility here in Adelaide that is particularly slow.....

I've had good shaves from this.
So when the chance came up to trade for this, I thought, what the hell, I'll give it a go.
Not too sure whom came out in front considering I traded vintage metal for it, yet both parties walked away happy (I hope).

15yxwPX.jpg

Not shave related but I picked this DC-FZ80 up on special from Camera Warehouse for $500. The focus limitations of my Nexus camera phone were self evident.
Great camera.

So, on my travels ,I acquired these fine products:

D18C33B2-7B3B-41E2-BCB0-B29015DD3D2A_zpsowct6eqc.jpg

7BFA761E-6310-448E-8498-9961493D2405_zpsqok2oymf.jpg

I have commented on their excellent performance in my SOTD post; but the kicker is the price:

Schick Premium Razor + 5 German Schick blades: AUD $4.90
Kapo Fresh Shaving Cream: AUD $0.75 (that's right,folks, 75c)
Argo Neo Gold A/S Balm: AUD $0.90 (90c)

Now if they had been ropey perfromers, I'd kinda understand, but they are bloody good!

That razor looks very similar to a Wilkie I have - nice little performer - congrats!

KqNXnt0.jpg

Couple of sets of TSM LE 'Agora Zyrisma' which is a reworked Panty Dropper out of the MLS stables.

Another set for the next Spring drawer, which is already looking healthy :)

Mail call:- I've received two packages today which I'm very please.

First package received from Wholly Kaw in US is 3 tallow shaving soaps which are
1. Fougère Bouquet Special Edition
2. Man from Mayfair
3. Monaco Royale

Second package received from iHerb.com is 4 bottles of Thayer Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Formula Toner
1. Lavender
2. Lemon
3. Another bottle of Rose Petal
4. Unscented

Mail call:- I've received two packages today which I'm very please.

First package received from Wholly Kaw in US is 3 tallow shaving soaps which are
1. Fougère Bouquet Special Edition
2. Man from Mayfair
3. Monaco Royale

Second package received from iHerb.com is 4 bottles of Thayer Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Formula Toner
1. Lavender
2. Lemon
3. Another bottle of Rose Petal
4. Unscented
Looking forward to hearing about the Wholly Kaw stuff mate

Looking forward to hearing about the Wholly Kaw stuff mate
I'll do my very best as I'm not very good giving out reviews, my most favorite scent before shaving was Fougère Bouquet SE and the Man from Mayfair both are very relaxful and peaceful smell on my nose not too sharp is very enjoyable. The Monaco Royale is a very difficult scent on my nose and I cannot grab the smell too well, all I can say is kinda like a hash smell is not too sharp on my nose.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.