Muhle R95 Rocca Birch Bark Appreciation Thread

Of course your happy with your R94 and you should be.. but that doesnt negate the fact you NEED a R95
Less soaps @SpeedyPC & MOAR razors = V4 R95!!! :ROFLMAO:

you-know-otxoxj.jpg

And all for a razor that costs a third the price of a Wolfie and shaves better... :p
Enabler of 2020 Award goes to @Mark1966 (y)(y)(y)
Now now now - we don't want to go overboard here, do we - no razor shaves better than a Wolfman ;)

Now now now - we don't want to go overboard here, do we - no razor shaves better than a Wolfman ;)

Little bit of self justification kicks in when you spend THAT much on a razor ...

Little bit of self justification kicks in when you spend THAT much on a razor ...
My return on investment when it comes to them would be the dream of any investment banker...of course it would never happen, as they are the BEST razors out there ;)

My return on investment when it comes to them would be the dream of any investment banker...of course it would never happen, as they are the BEST razors out there ;)

Self justification leads to self deception ...

... watch out boys, self loathing (after really what he is missing out on) comes too - be prepared for an intervention.

Maybe grab a spare R95 Rocca Birch Bark to trade for his Wolfman razors? I know you guys around here are selfless like that ...

Before trying the Rocca V4 I would've agreed but bang for buck I'll happily skip on the Wolfie... For now!

Mines in the mail right now from B&B, I got the R94 Rocca, why is the black version classified as the R95? I'm confused.
Great to see you join the Rocca Appreciation Club!
I believe the number is determined by the handle finish as the heads all shave the same:
R94 = satin SS finish & heaviest
R95 = birch bark finish
R96 = black coating & lightest
R96 Jet Black = all black coating & most expensive

I believe the tradition started when they introduced different handles for the R89 & R41 range...? B&B don't stock the R95 as of yet so interested as to why the R95 would be advertised as black coating?