Products you would purchase in Australia

I know Stirling Soaps are more than happy to have distributors.

I know Stirling Soaps are more than happy to have distributors.
Mighty kind of you borked mate. Be sure to circulate a stock list - and I assume to compete with the likes of YKW you'll be providing us P&C members here with an exclusive 15% off discount code?

Mighty kind of you borked mate. Be sure to circulate a stock list - and I assume to compete with the likes of YKW you'll be providing us P&C members here with an exclusive 15% off discount code?
More than happy to be the face, if you bankroll it mate :)

I know shaverhut sell it but I'd love it men's biz stock mama bears soap. Got myself a puck of the cannabis scent and is one of the best shaves I've had

Ah yes yes aware of that one. I thought you meant Stirling have 15% off.
They do have sales regularly - I'd say they average about 1 per month. There was a pre-Christmas sale with 10% off. I recall 15% and 20% of selected items previously...and a free shipping anywhere sale...around June if I recall.

I'm going to rap this up and provide Nathan with our wishlist. From my skimming of our wishes I have formed this list.

1. Barrister & Mann soaps
2. Razorock soaps
3. Myrsol aftershaves
4. Floid Blue
5. Stirling soaps

I recognise that there were others but I'm going with the general-ish consensus.

Who knows if Nathan will accommodate this in full but lets see. I think 5 items is being realistic.

If everyone's cool with the final list I will send it to him.

I'm cool with that list. Thanks LaP! Now let's hope he gets them all (but starts stocking them in 2016!). [emoji6]

I might have to buy some Myrsol and trade before 1 January 2016!

I might have to buy some Myrsol and trade before 1 January 2016!
Yeah like we have anything you want...other than our souls...oh ummm....put me down for a 180mL of Metilsol and Antesol and maybe some F/Extra - love that stuff.

So do I place the order with Gifts and Care next time a sale is on or wait until Mensbiz stocks :)

So do I place the order with Gifts and Care next time a sale is on or wait until Mensbiz stocks :)

Depends which comes first. My Floid Vig is down to about 1/3 bottle and I have just sent my spare stick of La Toja to a new-ish wet shaver to try so might be time for me to do a G&C order soon.

I'm going to rap this up and provide Nathan with our wishlist. From my skimming of our wishes I have formed this list.

1. Barrister & Mann soaps
2. Razorock soaps
3. Myrsol aftershaves
4. Floid Blue
5. Stirling soaps

I recognise that there were others but I'm going with the general-ish consensus.

Who knows if Nathan will accommodate this in full but lets see. I think 5 items is being realistic.

If everyone's cool with the final list I will send it to him.
Problem for me, is minimum 60% of that list are able to be purchased/delivered to Australia.
Can I ask you to reconsider and at least offer two lists?
One for stuff that can be purchased and imported, another for stuff that isn't.

One for stuff that can be purchased and imported, another for stuff that isn't.

Pretty much everything can be imported. If it's available in the US, then we can get it through a mail forwarder.

For me the list was about bringing quality products down under that are too expensive to import in small quantities. Also, to bring quality products to the general market who don't read this forum and hence have never heard of these products.