Products you would purchase in Australia

Pretty much everything can be imported. If it's available in the US, then we can get it through a mail forwarder.

For me the list was about bringing quality products down under that are too expensive to import in small quantities. Also, to bring quality products to the general market who don't read this forum and hence have never heard of these products.
The forwarders will ship alcoholic products ?

This is important. There are a lot of good (Artisan-made) aftershaves coming out now in the States and elsewhere that cannot be obtained here. Others (like Myrsol) in Europe can be, but take time and cost to arrive here.

The other points made (quality products for general market, more Artisans, etc) are also good, but you can't get alcoholic (ie aftershaves, EDTs) readily. Making these more easily accessible would be very, very nice indeed.

No dice, well I know that boxhop.com definitely doesn't (big list of what is not kosher to forward) so presume others would do the same as is against the postal service's rules. You might find one ignoring them but prolly tricky.

Oh cool, didn't notice that. Was thinking that Mens biz could carry them too.
Not much advantage to MB over Shaverhut from where I sit. Chris is a great guy and super helpful. Taking nothing away from Nathan but the only reason to defer to MB is if you live out West...no not Rooty Hill but real backward places like Perth....as delivery is a quicker.

BTW: why don't MB give P&C our own 15% (or better still 20% as we're a 5% better lot than YKW) discount code?

BTW: why don't MB give P&C our own 15% (or better still 20% as we're a 5% better lot than YKW) discount code?
You can ask them...But I think @Monsta_AU is doing just that. He's a step ahead. [emoji6]

Nah I would say he is a slightly more benevolent dictator. Just slightly.

Being his own dictator, he has the option to rule in a slightly more benevolent manner :)
We should be appreciative for that ;)

Just a small update so that you know that not all was forgotten.

Nathan got back to me today. He has "made a few enquiries but nothing planned until the middle of the year". This is all that I know.

Ogallala
Ogallala

Ogallala
Ogallala
Ogallala
Ogallala

Ogallala
Ogallala
OGALLALA

PS OGALLALA limes and peppers bay rum please :)

Ogallala
Ogallala

Ogallala
Ogallala
Ogallala
Ogallala

Ogallala
Ogallala
OGALLALA

PS OGALLALA limes and peppers bay rum please :)
Agreed.
But before the after shave we need....
Semogue
Semogue
Semogue
Semogue
Semogue
Semogue
Semogue
SEMOGUE
SEMOGUE

You've one and a second upon it's way, as to which you should receive a good contact to obtain further in the future :)
I've NO Ogallala at all :(
Woe unto be me!

@borked may have some backers, but I think @stillshunter will be struggling for a seconder let alone enough votes for the motion to carry.

Too many here seem to have had bad experiences with smoggies.

I hear you about Ogallala @borked but it didn't make the final list.

As for Semogue, well....

\]
4. Semogue Brushes
- meh why bother if we can have Omega. I'd suggest a better range of the Omega high-end brushes.

and
I reckon Nathan could score at least a couple of those in the first list. All depends on whether the importers/wholesalers will give him a decent deal.

No one would buy Semogues, but.

...it didn't make the final list.

Not a big deal because they can be purchased and posted cheaply from vintagescent.com.