Feather
Storybook Soapworks
Chatillon Lux West Egg

Pre: Hot Shower
Razor: Timeless 0.95 SB
Blade: Polsilver
Brush: Yaqi 24mm Silvertip Badger
Soap: Stirling Executive Man

Another close shave but slightly tenderized in the neck area, nothing bad but it is there slightly. A direct result of chasing BBS with efficient razors on a daily basis. Got some nice compliments on the scent this morning, awesome smell.

Pre: Hot towel, Pre shave oil (Nico's home brew)
Razor: Timeless, S/S, 0.68 Scalloped base plate with 14 mm x 85 mm dimpled handle
Blade: Feather
Bowl: Handmade bowl, Mk3
Brush: RazoRock Silvertip Synthetic
Soap: Fine Snake Bite
WTG, ATG and touch ups with adjusted angles for my beard.
Nice refreshing shave. Enjoyed Snake bites massive menthol kick.

IMG-5086.jpg

Pre-shave: Hot Shower
Brush: Vintage butterscotch Simpson
Soap/Cream: Klar Seifen Classic Shaving Soap
Razor: Vintage Gillette L1 SuperSpeed
Blade: Vintage Gillette "Aussie Spoiler" (5)
Post-shave: Myrsol Metisol splash
Fragrance: N/A

Nice ...

N32lcv2l.jpg

A return to the Karve with C plate to check how it fairs compared to the new razor.

Result:
Not as efficient nor smooth as the Wolfman WR2 but a good 3 pass shave nevertheless. It’s not normally my style to do three full passes but I threw in a full XTG as something different. Thinking now, it maybe helped the ATG pass be smoother than is normal.

One other thing is the Big Bruce didn’t seem to want to pick up soap like my tuxedo knots do this morning. The lather was good but wasn’t the luxurious stuff I’ve become accustomed to of late.

Razor: general ss
Brush: maggard synthetic
Soap: valobra
Splash: paa no9
Just a magnificent shave this morning with a bbs result.thought it might be the last use of the valobra soap but it looks like hanging on for at least 1 more shave.

Blade: Polsilver (1)
Brush: Yaqi 26mm Pony

49101795551_134423bf76_b.jpg
You could LIVE stream on the internet with your laptop....

N32lcv2l.jpg

A return to the Karve with C plate to check how it fairs compared to the new razor.

Result:
Not as efficient nor smooth as the Wolfman WR2 but a good 3 pass shave nevertheless. It’s not normally my style to do three full passes but I threw in a full XTG as something different. Thinking now, it maybe helped the ATG pass be smoother than is normal.

One other thing is the Big Bruce didn’t seem to want to pick up soap like my tuxedo knots do this morning. The lather was good but wasn’t the luxurious stuff I’ve become accustomed to of late.

Interested to see how the plate D stacks up to the 1.05 SB in terms of efficiency and smoothness, keep those reports coming!!

Blade: Polsilver (1)
Brush: Yaqi 26mm Pony

49101795551_134423bf76_b.jpg

I am tempted to score the Executive Man splash. How would you rate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.