Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre: Hot towel, Crew oil
Razor: RAW RS-10, Mild Plate
Blade: Feather
Bowl: Handmade bowl, Mk2
Brush: RazoRock Silvertip Synthetic
Soap: Australian Private Reserve (APR) Fenchurch
My first use of APR Fenchurch. Just superb, lather was dense, creamy and slick. The scent is amazing, love it. (y)

citibank find a branch near me

KarveD w/Gillette black ninja
EJ STF 23mm v1
CRSW - Puro Fresco
Gaia ASB

What an awesome shave! Very enjoyable experience with my favorite brush and the killer CRSW soap. Loved it!!

The result was BBS but with a little bit of extra work as the black ninja isn't quite as sharp as the Polsilver, but man is it smooooooth!!

@Rabid Badger
This brush is 6 years old and still probably my favorite!
Let's see if I can get it to 20 years :)

20190220-093045-01.jpg
see you in 14 years time....

@Nico what’s the link underneath your SOTD about the Citibank? are you trying to hi jack P&C SOTD topic

@SpeedyPC I did not notice this. I use Postimage to convert a photo then copy the link.
Perhaps the site is using advertisements now. I will check before posting next time.
Thanks for the heads up.

Last edited:
Pre-shave: Hot shower
Brush: Vintage butterscotch Culmak shaving brush
Soap/Cream: The one, the only, ARKO! shaving soap
Razor: Vintage NEW head (replated) on TSW Bren handle
Blade: Vintage NOS Gillette Super Stainless (4)
Post-shave: TSW After Balm / Pinaud Clubman Special Reserve
Fragrance: N/A

Ahhhh

0w8J0gZl.jpg

9ApSJNYl.jpg

The brush is exactly what I expected. Other than the handle, exactly like the Big Bruce I own. The longer handle is nice to use. This brush will get plenty of usage!

Soap is now 20 shaves old, perhaps there is another 3-4 left at best.

3 small shakes of the Passione into a slightly damp hand and the face feels magnifique...

PRbfH9B.jpg

Pre: Warm Shower, Truefitt & Hill Oil....
Razor: Timeless....
Blade: Gillette Silver Blue....
Brush: Shavemac....
Soap: Declaration Grooming Fourth & Pine....
Post: Chatillon Lux Fourth and Pine Aftershave and EDT....

Pre: Wash face
Razor: Karve CB (F)
Blade: Gillette Nacet (10)
Brush: Yaqi Moka Express
Soap: Mitchell's Wool Fat
Post: Nivea Deep Comfort Aftershave, Nivea Sensitive Post Shave Balm

This budget software combo held it's own against the premium products I have been trying out in the travelling box. A great shave with excellent post shave feel!

Brush: Sam and Son
Razor: Charcoal Goods, LVL 2 OC, Helix handle
Soap: B&M First snow
Earworm: Drunk Teenagers - Joel Plaskett Emergency

Absolutely loved the mild cooling effect of Mister Joe pre shave soap underneath this soap. Made for a great, super slick shave. I prefer longer handled razors, but love the C.G. level 2 heads. They are just perfect my skin and whiskers.

It's unreal how many comfortable shaves you can get with the Nacet blades isn't it - they just keep on cutting :)
Yeah I haven't noticed a major difference and I'm up to shave 11 :) Glad I got 1,000 of them cause they're a top notch shave!

GC84 w/Polsilver
Yaqi heavy metal timberwolf 24mm
WK - King Of Oud sample
Gaia ASB

Much better result with the GC today. I think it needed a more suitable handle, which the Yaqi SS handle turned out to be. Perfectly balanced and nimble.

King of oud scent was mind blowing! Absolutely loved it!

Performance was like any other shaving soap...I seriously don't understand the whole grading system or the "best base ever" reviews. It behaves like a shaving soap should.

20190221-095822-01.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.