What do you have in the post right now?

1000 of these delightfull blades.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

As I said before. WELCOME!!!! to the KING! of the Gillette Stainless HOLY GRAIL!!!

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

As I said before. WELCOME!!!! to the KING! of the Gillette Stainless HOLY GRAIL!!!

Only 2x lifetime supply, that shall be it. I thought the wizamets would be better, but nope, you were right. Glad I finally found my Grail blades. The search is over and I can finally rest.

Only 2x lifetime supply, that shall be it. I thought the wizamets would be better, but nope, you were right. Glad I finally found my Grail blades. The search is over and I can finally rest.
I'm glad you've found your Holy Grail blade as much as I enjoy them too, otherwise, you would have completely missed out as they're long in production. Gillette Stainless are very similar as the Vintage Gillette Spoiler just like twin brothers born almost as clones and they do out last longer against today modern blades. That why I have a lifetime supplies of Gillette Stainless, Gillette AU & US Spoilers, Gillette Nacets, NOS Wizamet Polsilver Brown Stainless, NOS Wizamet Super Iridium, Vintage NOS England Wilkinson Sword and Voskhod. They're all my MOST FFAVOURITE!!

PS. I'll bet you've got them from Canada, IF, I'm not mistaken ;):happy::cigar:

Last edited:
Bad bloody luck Mr Spoiled Brat (@Razor Burn) I was hoping you would have got the last bash of 100 Gillette Stainless from Canada
Why would I do that when I enjoy my Wizamets, Polsilvers, Nacets, GSB, Yellows...?
I have more than enough blades to enjoy BBS shaves! (y)

Bad bloody luck Mr Spoiled Brat (@Razor Burn) I was hoping you would have got the last bash of 100 Gillette Stainless from Canada
These blades sound like they might be quite good, but it's hard to imagine any that are really worth the trouble of an overseas order at the moment. I have other blades that I'm happy with, so I'll just do without.

Looks bloody heavy.

Note: Betahive Cu is made from RAW copper with only a polished surface - it WILL patina over time. Alternately, you can polish it up now and again with a light metal polish. The brush is also HEAVY at 13 ounces.... Thats over 368 grams! :eek:

Ultimately the plan is to match it with this beauty:
3ba39dc2-ce26-40b7-9365-41bbb83a445a.png

Squeezing in some last minute Xmas/Birthday shopping before the 2021 Sabbatical. :woot:

I always wanted a Paladin Beehive Brush but when I saw @Vlasta released his own version I was intrigued... o_O

il_794xN.2722699142_fvxm.jpg
I'm going out with a bang before the 2021 Sabbatical and what better way than by adding a third Alpha Shaving Brush to the collection! :love:
As much as I wanted to try the Alpha Outlaw Tellurium Copper DE I wasn't too sure it would replace my admiration for the Rocca so pulled the pin for this:

il-794x-N-2722736794-2k2b.jpg

il-794x-N-2722736900-1n6v.jpg