What do you have in the post right now?

Hahaha I swear each time I go to grab an Alpha Brush I see another one that's so tempting but will certainly add an Outlaw at a future date as its the best of both worlds :)
Its safe to say 2020 was used wisely to stock up on around 1,000 blades of varying brands, 6 x premium brushes + 4 x synth knots (yet to arrive), a handful of RAD killing razors and some nice soaps so no complaints really. Bring on the 2021 Sabbatical!!! :cool:

If my jar of acorns were not so empty, I would be very tempted to stump up for this Alpha brush:
il_794xN.2703441806_7ks0.jpg

"The Albert".

It's just soooo... yellow. I love it. :love:

If my jar of acorns were not so empty, I would be very tempted to stump up for this Alpha brush:
il_794xN.2703441806_7ks0.jpg

"The Albert".

It's just soooo... yellow. I love it. :love:
Yeah my favourite of the resin offerings and comes with a G4 synthetic knot. :nailbiting:

I saw some of those for sale the other day. What are they like?
I haven't tried them yet, I believe this is a rebranded from the old Gillette Stainless (red & white pack) made from Russia

OLD Package, no longer in production from Russia
images

NEW Package (maybe?) from Russia
minora_stainless_packet.jpg

These are not new blades. These were released for the African market originally, and are now being released again.
I haven't tried them yet, I believe this is a rebranded from the old Gillette Stainless (red & white pack) made from Russia

OLD Package, no longer in production from Russia
images

NEW Package (maybe?) from Russia

NO Not the same blade at all.

Minora shaves exactly the same as the Russian 7oclock Green. Average sharpness, very smooth. They are good beginner blade or for those with sensitive skin to use, and I suspect would work well in the Rocca.

Last edited:
0-F236704-7-A50-47-EF-A351-ABF67-D8-DD27-B.jpg

5-C47-F0-D4-DA7-A-4-C48-AC71-E6-EBED1-E83-F9.jpg

171-E6-B1-F-E66-A-4086-8-C86-EDB9-A473-F71-E.jpg

CA357642-DF62-4-C96-AE94-FA5-F84-DBB63-B.jpg

Not 100% sure why I’ve purchased this vintage Old Spice cologne and aftershave. I seem to recall liking the scent and feel like this is a nice addition to the den, if only as a decorative item in the old style glass bottles. They’re > 75% full according to the seller, so I’m hoping the scent is as good as I remember.

Any Old Spice aficionados on here?

I noticed you use these all the time - how do they compare to the "regular" Polsilvers?

I’m not sure I have any “regular” Polsilvers.

@borked is the Polsilver expert from memory.

Sharper than SI's, yet at the cost of a hint less smoothness.
They don't have the extra coating the SI's benefit from.
These are what's known as Polsilver Browns.

Last edited: