What do you have in the post right now?

See? That wasn't so bad, was it? ;) Now, can I interest you in...
giphy.gif

Are you sure? Brushes really don't take up very much space, so there's always room for a few more... :p;)

BTW, that's a very nice brush. :)
You're right, they only take up minimal space. However, I now have a Chubby 1, 2 & 3 and I shall NOT be buying any more Chubbies. That does not mean that I have stopped wanting brushes. A Morris and Forndran is on the want list too. Maybe even a Varlet.

You're right, they only take up minimal space. However, I now have a Chubby 1, 2 & 3 and I shall NOT be buying any more Chubbies. That does not mean that I have stopped wanting brushes. A Morris and Forndran is on the want list too. Maybe even a Varlet.
Do you have a favourite Chubby? That No:3 is very nice.

I'm going out with a bang before the 2021 Sabbatical and what better way than by adding a third Alpha Shaving Brush to the collection! :love:
As much as I wanted to try the Alpha Outlaw Tellurium Copper DE I wasn't too sure it would replace my admiration for the Rocca so pulled the pin for this:

il-794x-N-2722736794-2k2b.jpg

il-794x-N-2722736900-1n6v.jpg
Interested in how these latest brushes work for you when you get them. Bit Classy. So will you need to wear steel cap boots when you're using the beehive in case you drop it?
(y)

Interested in how these latest brushes work for you when you get them. Bit Classy. So will you need to wear steel cap boots when you're using the beehive in case you drop it?
(y)

Wet hands, slippery heavy metal object, naked body parts - what could go wrong? :unsure:

Do you have a favourite Chubby? That No:3 is very nice.
I have only just started using the Chubby 1, which is a Manchurian as well. It still needs some breaking in. It is very similar to my 'Duke' though, which is a good thing. The Chubby 2 is in super, which is awesome. That is my favourite of the two so far. I reckon the Chubby 3 could change that up though.

(y)
Thanks mate...Merry Christmas to you and yours! (y)

LOL QUICK BUY IT NOW :LOL::LOL: your sabbatical is only days away.
Hahaha I swear each time I go to grab an Alpha Brush I see another one that's so tempting but will certainly add an Outlaw at a future date as its the best of both worlds :)
Its safe to say 2020 was used wisely to stock up on around 1,000 blades of varying brands, 6 x premium brushes + 4 x synth knots (yet to arrive), a handful of RAD killing razors and some nice soaps so no complaints really. Bring on the 2021 Sabbatical!!! :cool: