What do you have in the post right now?

IMG_0966_zpsfxnxtrbd.jpeg

I have this on the way.
Add it to my Pile of Masonic shave gear

Last edited:
My sis in law is coming from London next week and is bringing me...

- Baume.be shaving soap
- Arran Lochranza shaving soap
- Bath House Cuban Cedar and Lime shaving soap

These are all blind buys as I've never used them before nor are there meaningful number of reviews.

The Baume will be most interesting given how much love the cream gets!

Arran Lochranza scent sounds awesome and i found one, yes... Just one, review which was positive about its lathering capability so i took a chance.

I shipped a brand new Tech '53 to someone in Victoria (Hey It's in the post right?) and I might have referred a certain shaving forum as "The place to go, down under" :whistle:
I think this must be the first outgoing "What do you have in the post right now".
Not bad going considering it is on the 87th page!

My brother has ordered me 3 Yaqi Tuxedo brushes below which are:-

HTB1FfUFSXXXXXcdXXXXq6xXFXXXI.jpg

Yaqi Tuxedo 24/60mm knot Resin Handle

HTB1c9c2SFXXXXX9apXXq6xXFXXXJ.jpg

Yaqi Tuxedo 26/62mm knot Resin Handle

HTB1yQJBSVXXXXb2XpXXq6xXFXXX4.jpg

Yaqi Tuxedo 28/57mm knot Resin Handle

Third one is on my radard. That's why I offered you to buy toguether and make your life easier... but now I see that now your life will be harder, so you will have 3 more brushes to try witha lot of soaps....

Just enjoy them mate!
Fer

Third one is on my radard. That's why I offered you to buy toguether and make your life easier... but now I see that now your life will be harder, so you will have 3 more brushes to try witha lot of soaps....

Just enjoy them mate!
Fer
@sealer my brother send me an email he was going to order a few Yaqi Tuxedo brush for himself, and he has ask me if I want some Yaqi Tuxedo brushes....so I said yes if he can get me three brushes, and told him what I wanted so he got these brushes for me for FREE!! :p:happy:

Maggard Razors 24mm synthetic knot with marble handle
A sample pack of blades
A Merkur 34C purchased from this forum
Thayers Witch Hazel Cucumber
Thayers With Hazel Lemon Astringent

Also my parents are coming to visit from Canada in a few weeks and I put in an order from Italian Barber that they will bring with them:
4 Razorock Shave Soaps:
Mudder Focker
The Dead Sea
P.160 Special
XXX

3 Shaving towels
1 Alum Block