What do you have in the post right now?

A boxed Aristocrat #15, I think. Will seek verification when it gets here. If I'm right it was a bargain

Tell me more, tell me more!

Tell me more, tell me more!
$_1.JPG

Haven't got it yet. What is your expert opinion?

$_1.JPG

Haven't got it yet. What is your expert opinion?

A very nice looking #15 for a very nice (BIN?) price! It looks like the doors might be slightly out of alignment from the second pic but nothing too bad and easily fixed, the end tooth might be slightly bent (hard to be sure from the pic) but that should not significantly affect the shave and for the price you have done very well I would say (y)

A very nice looking #15 for a very nice (BIN?) price! It looks like the doors might be slightly out of alignment from the second pic but nothing too bad and easily fixed, the end tooth might be slightly bent (hard to be sure from the pic) but that should not significantly affect the shave and for the price you have done very well I would say (y)
Thanks for having a look, I thought it was a #15. It popped up at the top of list, newly listed, BIN, so I pulled the trigger before some one else did and looked it up later. I know you rate these as a great shave so I'm pretty pleased. I didn't notice the doors or the tooth, I'll have to see how they are when it arrives, it's been marked posted. And now for the long wait!

Thanks for having a look, I thought it was a #15. It popped up at the top of list, newly listed, BIN, so I pulled the trigger before some one else did and looked it up later. I know you rate these as a great shave so I'm pretty pleased. I didn't notice the doors or the tooth, I'll have to see how they are when it arrives, it's been marked posted. And now for the long wait!

Yeah I could be wrong on those, very hard to tell from the pics sometimes - but even so a good bargain in my book

Ordered two more new donkey milk again coming soon.
BvhRWjL.gif

Wholly Kaw - Merchant of Tobacco
Wholly Kaw - Washington's Blend Special Edition, thank goodness I got the last tub :p:happy:

This mean I've got 10 tubs in total of all Wholly Kaw in donkey milk version in my wet shaving collection :sneaky:;):smug::happy:

Last edited:
That’s crazy big......

There is not much loft to mash-mash-mash either!

I can't wait for it to land, I have been after one for so long and always just missed out.

Congratulations @todras - being the lucky owner of a Declaration knot, I know you will be in for a treat (y)

You will probably get lost in amongst the knot itself with a brush of such epic proportions.

I have read (anecdotal) reports of people losing their whole cheek under the expanse of the knot - in effect being covered with a sheer expanse of badger like a large blanket. I will have to be very careful not to 'mash' the knot aggressively against the face, else I risk becoming one of those lost souls...and also seriously damaging the brush resulting in it losing a lot of hairs!

I have read (anecdotal) reports of people losing their whole cheek under the expanse of the knot - in effect being covered with a sheer expanse of badger like a large blanket. I will have to be very careful not to 'mash' the knot aggressively against the face, else I risk becoming one of those lost souls...and also seriously damaging the brush resulting in it losing a lot of hairs!
Amazing :LOL::LOL::LOL:

That's another of those thoroughly progressive coloured Gillettes I have seen here recently, someone posted one of DERW's replating's on here the other day and it also shared the same flavour and tone of modernity. I have both a Fatboy and a Slim, I would say the Slim edges it out in regards to shave but the Fatboy also delivers fantastic results for me. I picked a couple of old ones up and had them re-plated in traditional nickel by a nice chap called Dave from Restored Razors in NZ :)