April 2017 Acquisitions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
2cd3a9511bb03cbf8730a01ae3d65415.jpg

Got in touch with Charles over at QED [emoji5]

Last edited by a moderator:
Does that Tech have etched Gillette marking on the cap and a brass handle? If so, it could be a 1967 Sportman Tech. A nice little (hefty) razor.

I'm afraid not, just a lightweight aluminium, oh well

Not shave related but I got the pit boss deodorant today after reading a few positive reviews.
@Adam - been using this for almost 12 months now. It has blitzed any previous deodorant I have tried.

Nice! I think you gave us warning of this. Now wishing I had taken notice.

On the plus side it shares similarities with 'Bay City' which you will have in the next week or so, Blackberry Blossom Bay (like Petrichor) is a spring scent though whereas I have gone for an Australian winter fragrance with a little more depth due to the time of year.

On the plus side it shares similarities with 'Bay City' which you will have in the next week or so, Blackberry Blossom Bay (like Petrichor) is a spring scent though whereas I have gone for an Australian winter fragrance with a little more depth due to the time of year.
Would you mind bringing these CL products for a 'scratch and sniff' (so to speak) along to the meet up on Saturday @todras ?(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.