April 2022 SHAVING Acquisitions

K7rOfir.jpg

Feather Artist Club SS | Feather ProGuard Blades (Speedy’s Training Wheels🖕🏻😂)| Yaqi Familia Sagarada 24mm Shaving Brush

Couldn’t have timed it better, received the AC SS yesterday thanks to Amazon’s Prime One-Day delivery and the rest today.

Love the size of the brush, nowhere near as messy or soap destroying as my 30mm.

Just completed my first shave with the SS, so far so good. Looks like it’s got it’s hooks in.
I’ll chop that bloody finger off, get rid of that training wheels (ProGuard) and shave like a real man.

Arrived this morning from Taiwan via PRC, a Titan 1918 ACRO T.H.64. This completes a weekend set. I might get a Windrose case for them.

full

Cost (on special at AliExpress) was about $65 including shipping and a leather/denim strop with some stropping paste. The leather of the strop is very thin at a little under 1mm. I'll use this strop as a travel strop. I don't use the paste.

full

Of course this stainless steel SR is not really shave-ready - what do you expect for the price. The SR will, however, hone up to a nice forgiving edge that comfortably shaves.

Wow, in an IGA? I'll have to check my local one, though I'm not expecting success.

I don't expect many of them stocking it, this one's pretty big (Boaccaccio Cellars in Balwyn).
Another good product that I recently saw in a brick and mortar shop was Thayers Witch Hazel in the Chemist Warehouse.

That’s OK @SpeedyPC, you’ve got a little something on you. Don’t worry it will wash off. DON”t forgot to shave with your ARKO.
All kidding aside. It does come in other configurations and a half size for travel. He also
makes them for other sticks. You can add a monogram and it works like a glue stick.

That’s OK @SpeedyPC, you’ve got a little something on you. Don’t worry it will wash off. DON”t forgot to shave with your ARKO.
All kidding aside. It does come in other configurations and a half size for travel. He also
makes them for other sticks. You can add a monogram and it works like a glue stick.
Don't ever try and give me an Arko urinate heart attack.

I don't expect many of them stocking it, this one's pretty big (Boaccaccio Cellars in Balwyn).
Another good product that I recently saw in a brick and mortar shop was Thayers Witch Hazel in the Chemist Warehouse.
Yep, just a couple of brands of foam-in-a-can... bugger!

Reactions: Hos
43441001ez.jpg

• Elysian Soap Shop "Cherie Tobacco" (Soap, Shaving Soap and AS), "Grapefruit Mousse" (Shaving Soap)
  • Trotter Handcrafts - Gothic Series with two Band Manchurian
  • Zaharoff TABAC Set
  • Ethos Grooming Essentials "Blood Orange" Tallow Shave Creme, Skin Food Splash & EDT Cologne