SYD Are knives etc OK to bring to a P&C Meet Up?

We should bring our knife "show and tell" there - no risk of cops busting us at a knife show (y)

You really like to live dangerously don't you...what between the Moto Guzzi and the Kayak and now this whole knife thing :LOL:

It's funny too, the whole list of things for the Sydney meetup started as a joke presumably, and now here we are!

Well. I don’t have any non kitchen knives. But I can’t cook without a sharp knife you know

You really like to live dangerously don't you...what between the Moto Guzzi and the Kayak and now this whole knife thing :LOL:

It's funny too, the whole list of things for the Sydney meetup started as a joke presumably, and now here we are!
Kayaks are NOT dangerous! Motorcycles are only slightly dangerous :sneaky:. If you're not living on the edge you're taking up too much room @todras :ROFLMAO:

And I just cut-and-pasted (or pasted and cut) the meet up list from a previous post - such drama ;)

Kayaks are NOT dangerous! Motorcycles are only slightly dangerous :sneaky:. If you're not living on the edge you're taking up too much room @todras :ROFLMAO:

And I just cut-and-pasted (or pasted and cut) the meet up list from a previous post - such drama ;)

Not in any way, shape or form to make a mockery of the laws in NSW but Swords (Samurai and/or other) are probably ok for the meetups :D

We do like a bit of drama.

Conspiracy too where possible. Just let me put my tinfoil hat on first

We do like a bit of drama.

Conspiracy too where possible. Just let me put my tinfoil hat on first
Tinfoil hats are a conspiracy.
They cause cancer, so deliberately designed to dumb down the population via eradicating 'rogue' thinkers.

But there IS a postal conspiracy - AusFarce or AusFantastic?
And that's just the tip of the iceberg! And I don't even own a foil hat:).....
............but in following the example of others here, I have started preparing for the apocalypse (at least shavepocalypse) with a blade stash.
Didn't somebody in Canberra get a Saturday delivery? Maybe NSW is subsidising the ACT's postal service. Better look into it @Mark1966

Last edited:
And that's just the tip of the iceberg! And I don't even own a foil hat:).....
............but in following the example of others here, I have started preparing for the apocalypse (at least shavepocalypse) with a blade stash.
Didn't somebody in Canberra get a Saturday delivery? Maybe NSW is subsidising the ACT's postal service. Better look into it @Mark1966

We deserve more here in CBR mate - there is a price for the PRC [Peoples Republic of Canberra]