August 2021 SHAVING Acquisitions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to turn into a complete disaster for Mäurer & Wirtz. I have been reading a few of the shaving forums from around the world and general consensus is the new formula has been given the middle finger salute.

If your going to reformulate at least make the new product as good as the old or improve upon it. If the little guys can get vegan formulas right with limited resources, why can't M&W?
M&W hasn’t been a vegan for nearly 62 years since 1959.

Mail called today!! FANTASTIC TALLOW of Tabac as you’ll all know the tallow version will be gone forever, because, Tabac will be releasing a non-tallow version for good.

2 travel sticks
6 refill sticks
6 refill pucks

Now I can stop worrying about missing out the tallow version and I can fully relax stress free enjoying Tabac for a very very long time.

37938-B68-FA47-4467-80-C7-B9261-E3-F296-B.jpg

PS. I’ve received an email from my brother today who also loves Tabac and he already stocked up today, I’m totally shocked that my brother has ordered me another 6 more refill pucks coming soon in the mail, because he doesn’t know that I’m already stocked up.

I’m very please to have a total of 12 refill pucks of tallow Tabac stored into my military secure footlocker for safe keeping :happy::cigar:
Ok you seem to actually have enough. Possibly a little too much but hey better than too little.

Mail called today!! FANTASTIC TALLOW of Tabac as you’ll all know the tallow version will be gone forever, because, Tabac will be releasing a non-tallow version for good.

2 travel sticks
6 refill sticks
6 refill pucks

Now I can stop worrying about missing out the tallow version and I can fully relax stress free enjoying Tabac for a very very long time.

37938-B68-FA47-4467-80-C7-B9261-E3-F296-B.jpg

PS. I’ve received an email from my brother today who also loves Tabac and he already stocked up today, I’m totally shocked that my brother has ordered me another 6 more refill pucks coming soon in the mail, because he doesn’t know that I’m already stocked up.

I’m very please to have a total of 12 refill pucks of tallow Tabac stored into my military secure footlocker for safe keeping :happy::cigar:
Hey mate i got some stuff i can drop off to you too..... Just need the address and code for the footlocker, i can put it all in for you no worries aye i wont look or take anything, plomise😬

Like everybody else, I was really shocked to learn that TABAC is being re-formulated to a tallow-free version!!! The new formula will without doubt be dogshit.

With that in mind, I felt a real urgency to order some soap and stock up, so I jumped online straight away to make a purchase.

My order got delivered today:
C4PBWTl.jpg

Barrister and Mann - Cologne Russe in excelsior base. It’s great!! Highly recommend it.

Sorry guys, I just had to de-Tabac-ify this tread for just one second...

Late night Aliexpress purchase part II

KJMrOKC.jpg

So, yeah. wooden scales that haven't been properly lacquered or treated suck when they get wet. So, I purchased a silver one with plastic scales. This one came with a 10 pack of generic AC blades and a leather pouch. Shave to come.

Late night Aliexpress purchase part II

KJMrOKC.jpg

So, yeah. wooden scales that haven't been properly lacquered or treated suck when they get wet. So, I purchased a silver one with plastic scales. This one came with a 10 pack of generic AC blades and a leather pouch. Shave to come.
Aha. The Chinese No-Names. I've recently been trying them out in the Hawk V3, a much more interesting experience than with the Vector: smoooooth, but no close shave. Probably a very good candidate for the shavette (perhaps even similar to a real str8) so I'll look forward to hearing what you say about it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.