Changeover Day

Change over day, so decided to do a quick stocktake. Got most of them but sure I missed a couple. Purchases these day are limited to one or three soaps a year
CA49-E68-E-3-FFF-483-B-B38-D-B971-F9-E5-E5-F0.jpg

Next stocktake will be the aftershaves.

Change over day, so decided to do a quick stocktake. Got most of them but sure I missed a couple. Purchases these day are limited to one or three soaps a year

You need MOAR!!!!! @EJ_DE98 and you'll also need some ARKO!!!! into your den

Very good, very very good. Good to see some other soap collectors on the forum. (y)

There defiantly needs to be a banner for the soap collector!

@Monsta_AU can you make this happen?

Say 100+ different soaps?

Very good, very very good. Good to see some other soap collectors on the forum. (y)

There defiantly needs to be a banner for the soap collector!

@Monsta_AU can you make this happen?

Say 100+ different soaps?
I don't think so, Grand Soaps Society... @Monsta_AU isn't too keen on having too many banners options, that will be strictly decided by @Monsta_AU, @Mark1966 and @alfredus

Impressive!

That should work, it looks like @EJ_DE98 has exactly 100 soaps there :D

Trust me when I say this obtaining 100+ different soaps is a time consuming exercise for a soap enthusiast, compared to obtaining 1000 modern razor blades or 500 vintage.

Let's make this clear it's not 100 of the same soap, 100 different sticks, tubs, tubes etc of different soaps and creams.

Impressive and a lot of very nice soaps. Makes me feel better with my measly collection 1/3 of yours :)

...obtaining 100+ different soaps is a time consuming exercise for a soap enthusiast, compared to obtaining 1000 modern razor blades or 500 vintage.
It's going to be a time-consuming exercise to save up enough pocket-money for that many Schick Prolines by January (by which time I will actually need to put in an order). In fact, I'm not even going to attempt it, I'm going to stop at 600, and even that will set me back around $400 at current exchange rate. So no purple banners for me... (y) The good news is that 600 blades will keep me going for 11½ years, and there might not be much point in budgeting beyond that when I could spend the money on whisky instead. I'm here for a good time, not necessarily a long one. :p