DOTD! What are y'all drinking on today.

FYI below, does it taste good Brother, or way too fatty ass SUGAR!!!!!
nintchdbpict000255700438.jpg
That’s okay, I’m down 2 suit sizes from my time in real estate so I have the wardrobe flexibility

Great beer - have enjoyed it on a couple of occasions af the Brewery in Bamberg.

Yeah I didn't mind it (7/10) but it is probably the one where my son and I have differed the greatest in scoring (1/10 for him)

I'm not sure I'm a great fan of the smoke, one will be enough, and it does remind me of a peaty scotch. Would love to have tried at the brewery!

Speaking of scotch, tonight's sample will be -

Yeah I didn't mind it (7/10) but it is probably the one where my son and I have differed the greatest in scoring (1/10 for him)

I'm not sure I'm a great fan of the smoke, one will be enough, and it does remind me of a peaty scotch. Would love to have tried at the brewery!
It is a fantastic food match with pork or smoked meat - also great with bacon.

A fan of smoky malts might also be interested in this peaty brew from Seven Sheds in Tasmania. A big winter favourite of mine.

Smokin-Bagpipes-20191017_180143-scaled-e1627181644694.jpg

It is a fantastic food match with pork or smoked meat - also great with bacon.

EVERYTHING is great with bacon!

A fan of smoky malts might also be interested in this peaty brew from Seven Sheds in Tasmania. A big winter favourite of mine.

Looks interesting, although my son is likely to hate it!

Well not today, but the beverages are sorted for next Saturday night!

jEiScWTl.jpg

[Not an invitation for political comments - they will be moderated]

Well not today, but the beverages are sorted for next Saturday night!

jEiScWTl.jpg

[Not an invitation for political comments - they will be moderated]

It seems that the Wille the Boatman are LE Albo Pale Ales, the 'Young Hot' Albo cans ...