Got some great news :)

Following on from that there are some interesting studies coming out about the effects of being bored, I haven’t looked into it hugely however.

There is one angle where we could see the baby’s face front in and through the the ultra sound looked a little bit moth man/predator/general scary face :) which was really cool

The Rockwell Model T could be a birth year one ...
TBH I’m suspecting the baby will be here before the model T...
as for babies first razor, the ultrasound tech gave us a cheeky preview of what we may be dealing with and at 12 weeks you can’t be sure but it seems that like god, I have created man :p

Well we had the 20 week scan and everything is looking great :)
It was a good example of how my wife’s family and mine differ, she had numerous missed calles, messages, texts, face times and general privacy invasions starting from the time the appointment started which, as we didn’t reply in short enough order became messages of concern (all within an hour)
The only messages on my phone where from her family, my family keep their distance, we are a bit private in our goings on (I love it) and it leads to much hilarity.
I know I made the joke 8 weeks ago but.....
Like god, I have created man.

Such glory
Much enriched
Wow.

-Ferret on parenthood 2018

Hmmm, now what is the date code on a third quarter 2018 manufacture?

Time to start collecting some shaving kit for the young lad ...
Following the decline in quality it will be a literal rock

I’m currently sitting in a less than ergonomic chair in the Canberra Hospital while my wife sleeps after a long assisted labour, Our baby boy was delivered early this afternoon to a crowd of medical personnel.
I have had 0 sleep since Monday night but all is right with the world now :)