Got some great news :)

Nico

2018 Charity Auction Winner
I’m currently sitting in a less than ergonomic chair in the Canberra Hospital while my wife sleeps after a long assisted labour, Our baby boy was delivered early this afternoon to a crowd of medical personnel.
I have had 0 sleep since Monday night but all is right with the world now :)
Congratulations @Ferret619. You and your wife are about to embark on the most incredible journey being parents.
Wishing you and yours all the best.

Mark1966

...when the General talks
Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
I’m currently sitting in a less than ergonomic chair in the Canberra Hospital while my wife sleeps after a long assisted labour, Our baby boy was delivered early this afternoon to a crowd of medical personnel.
Congratulations mate!

I know that 'King Camp' might seem a little odd as a name now but trust me, in a 100 years time it will not be forgotten ;)

borked

Shave, collect B&M pokemon, vodka, sleep, repeat
Grand Society
Group Buy Associate
Da Menth Heads
Congrats.
Good luck with the sleep deprivation.

You'll always remember the day your firstborn comes into the world . Frankly, I can't think of when I've felt more like a man than when I held my daughter for the first time.. Any more than I can forget the hysterical behavior of our "fur babies" later on that day... (really long story - trust me .. )

All jokes aside , congratulations! Welcome to Planet Parenthood !

Snooze

2017 Sabbatical Fail
@Ferret619 - congratulations to you and your wife mate! Now the fun really begins (y)