Got something cool? Non-shaving Acquisitions Thread

Classic @glenos promise photo- dosnt deliver
Here you go then. This is inside someone's property after the spill had been "cleaned up".

spill.jpg

Here you go then. This is inside someone's property after the spill had been "cleaned up".

spill.jpg

Sorry mate, but that is a crap photo.

Please do better next time ...

@Rider_159 nice pick up. Have you read any of Anthony Beevors books on the eastern front? If you have not and are still keen on more, I would highly recommend Stalingrad and Berlin. Highly detailed and entertainingly written.

Yeah I've got both, and they're nice reads indeed. He just recently released a book called 'Arnhem' which is all about the Allied effort in 1944 to drop paratroopers behind German lines to capture key objectives. Definitely have to add it to my bucket list!

Last edited:
latest acquisition....Rapha Core Bibs......ludicrously expensive (albeit they were in the sale) but worth every penny. Obviously not me wearing them in the pic.....don't want to be cultivating stalker's.

ppZi3h8l.jpg

oh....I don't ride a bike....just love the feel of silky lycra next to my naked skin......:p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

latest acquisition....Rapha Core Bibs......ludicrously expensive (albeit they were in the sale) but worth every penny. Obviously not me wearing them in the pic.....don't want to be cultivating stalker's.

ppZi3h8l.jpg

oh....I don't ride a bike....just love the feel of silky lycra next to my naked skin......:p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I hear ya!
My Lycra body suit dresses up great with some boat shoes for casual Friday

Had some credit to waste at Massdrop thanks to their inability to accurately describe what it is they are selling you-
I personally gave up smoking many years back however having a lighter around is a useful thing-never know when a birthday cake might appear, so what better than a zippo.
In order for it to actually be useful o put a gas insert in it rather than its usual leaky POS normal one.
My very own momento mori

RGGWxNAl.jpg

ewykChrl.jpg

One previous owner,185,000 km,immaculately maintained.
Just don’t bother Ford for parts... we gave up on AUs long ago lol
That said if you need anything drop me a line and for my last few weeks I can possibly help.

ang8Gyxl.jpg
Bought this Byrd Crow2 as an excuse to try BD1 tool steel

i3ih30Hl.jpg

Pike’s Esoterika is a fairly well known volume to Masonic scholars however older editions are wildly costly- like charity shaving brush money- can’t just get yourself a PDF copy of the brush though can you.

So what do you do?

Offer 25% of the asking price on eBay and get yourself a copy ;)
This is my personal pick as pikes magnum opus over Morals & Dogma- that little statement will make me unpopular amoung a small group, a very small group.