Group Organised Buy: Jabonman Soaps

Manuel: "I tried to create a product of very high-end, leads rosewater (instead of water), hyaluronic acid, aloe vera, a tad of alcohol, provitamin b5, vitamin e, allantoin, bisabolol, lactic acid, glycerin and some menthol. It absorbs quickly, leaves no fat and very little is sufficient, it is very slippery, immediately calms the skin."
Sounds great, I'll take two! :LOL:

WOOT WOOT - cause I really need more soap!

Thanks for organising this mate - $50 sounds good to me posted - PM your details and payment will be made ASAP. Thanks

Well done Phil, you've set the bar high for future group orders! Thanks for covering the costs to get it on the way too. I'll get in touch ASAP to work out payment and postage.

A big thanks (even though he probably won't see it) to Manuel too, he really seems to have gone above and beyond with regard to pricing and samples. I'm always really pleased to see vendors facilitating group orders, but this was a step above!

A big thanks (even though he probably won't see it) to Manuel too, he really seems to have gone above and beyond with regard to pricing and samples. I'm always really pleased to see vendors facilitating group orders, but this was a step above!
He is really very easy to communicate with and was supportive of the group order.
I'll thank him for you (and have already!). I'd post his email address here but it's probably better forum etiquette to do it via PM if you want to thank him personally.

Sounds great, I'll take two! :LOL:
Don't tell me I got one up upon you mate ? :p
Hope, thanks to @filobiblic 's wonderful effort, everyone gets a chance to experience the balm samples, as I only discovered them searching for scent descriptions and read nothing but positive comments upon them :)

I really want in on this, however i just bought some TOB Jermyn St and the missus just got me some Razorock xxx for xmas. Also really want to get a couple of tins of Mikes so that will give me enough for a lifetime.... HMMMM i have changed my mind 15x in the last 15 minutes.

I really want in on this, however i just bought some TOB Jermyn St and the missus just got me some Razorock xxx for xmas. Also really want to get a couple of tins of Mikes so that will give me enough for a lifetime.... HMMMM i have changed my mind 15x in the last 15 minutes.

Too late mate - you have to learn not to resist so long in future :)

Sorry we rushed you into ordering earlier filobiblic, if we'd waited another week you'd be getting discounted shipping on one 40 foot container load!

Sorry we rushed you into ordering earlier filobiblic, if we'd waited another week you'd be getting discounted shipping on one 40 foot container load!
…this rush weren't the unanimous advice.
Just saying….:LOL:
…having been the voice of moderation, now I want me Jabonman!!!!!

Your right stills, I used the term "we rushed you" very loosely. Err I rushed you. But you'll thank me when our soap turns up a week earlier than it might have!

Your right stills, I used the term "we rushed you" very loosely. Err I rushed you. But you'll thank me when our soap turns up a week earlier than it might have!
Don't worry mate, I'm thanking you now! So the clocks ticking, what's the hold up with these soaps already...

Finally, after a slight delay, our soaps are underway and on their journey South to warmer climates.

Follow their progress here:
http://www.correos.es/
CC003565783ES

(I'm letting you know that I'll be away from Thursday 4 to Wednesday 10 December. So it'll be just our luck if it arrives during that time... [emoji15])

This probably goes without saying, but I am going to put my big red Admin hat on and say this:

As this group buy existed prior to P&C policy change 26/11/14, it has retrospective approval to go ahead.

Uhm I read your post Monsta, what's the permasharp price got to do with prohibiting group buys? Ok if this was something you wanted to do anyway but it looks weird to have the seemingly unrelated things in the same post...

Uhm I read your post Monsta, what's the permasharp price got to do with prohibiting group buys? Ok if this was something you wanted to do anyway but it looks weird to have the seemingly unrelated things in the same post...

All will be made clear soon. There just needs to be a procedure & approval in place for this sort of thing and as we grow I need to minimise the Administrative effort. I am merely trying to get the 'house' in order before we start getting group buys all over the place.

The only thing you need to be concerned about right now - Group Buys are off limits until you speak to me and I approve it. That's it, pretty simple and not an onerous thing.