Hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

thisISjoel

Hey guys, been a member for a while but haven't posted yet. B&B is my go to shaving forum.

To be honest I mainly joined here to have access to a local BST forum but I guess I have to build a post count before I can post there, pretty standard, I guess.

Anyway, I'm about 3 months in as a wet shaver and I love it!

Um, cool.

Welcome Joel

What a great time for you to get access to the BST.. Simpsons... Castle Forbes.. Proraso it's a gold mine ;-)

It is an excellent benefit of a local forum.

A few likes and posts and you'll be right, you'd have passed enough time if you joined a while ago.

What products do you like?

Hey mate - welcome to the place to be...errr...locally?!

Anyways, it's a lot simpler here and much more laid back than a lot of other places. We're fair dinkum! [emoji6]

As said above ^^^ a few likes, a post or two and you'll be right as rain to wheel & deal to your hearts content. Plenty of folks here who will accept shaving goods from you... [emoji11]

Oh yeah.. Never entered my mind he'd like to sell something
Well, he's...
A. New wet shaver
B. Just 3 months into the game
...so he's bound to already have too much stuff already, has quickly realised what he likes (or doesn't), and now wants to sell it at Rock-bottom prices to fellow Aussies. [emoji14]

Well, he's...
A. New wet shaver
B. Just 3 months into the game
...so he's bound to already have too much stuff already, has quickly realised what he likes (or doesn't), and now wants to sell it at Rock-bottom prices to fellow Aussies. [emoji14]
Pffft give him 3 months on here and then let's talk listings!

Thanks for the replies guys :)

I'll start with my gear:
I have a long comb new, a tech ranger, a ball handle tech, an old and a parker 97r.
24mm whipped dog synthetic and omega s10065.
Bunch of different blades, what I like best seems to change from week to week.
Proraso green and red, col conk Bay rum, arko, other creams.

So far I'm exclusively a DE shaver but I think I'd like to try a straight at some point in time.

Thanks again for the warm welcome :)

Glad to see your razor in prime position is a NEW LC. You make the cut...

I see you'll have to try some artisan soaps and creams in time- just so you can compare and see their superior performance. [emoji14]

There's even a few Aussie artisans - Occams and Shaver Heaven for starters. In fact, @Anthony just announced a huge sale on some of his Shaver Heaven soaps. Just check the recent posts or check the Heads Up section.

Oh, forgot to say where I am. I'm in Western Sydney.
You'll have to join in the next Sydney meet. [emoji106]

Welcome to the enables club @thisISjoel - but pleas ditch the A(rko) & C(onk) words :D

Welcome mate!

Nice bunch of blokes here

I really like the arko, the conk is terrible though.
Seriously : @bald as and myself spent the afternoon lathering and analysing 7 different soaps (my 4 top contestants Mike's, Stirling, B&M, CRSW and his last 3 batches) - there is really no need wasting your beautiful shave experience with the A word...

Seriously : @bald as and myself spent the afternoon lathering and analysing 7 different soaps ...

Now there is a whole lifetime of psychoanalysis right there ...

Status
Not open for further replies.