How would you incorporate a fork into your daily shaving routine?

OK - so the deadline has passed - all entries are in:
  1. @DrBob using the fork as a brush handle
  2. @Psmith trying to break one in to get a decent lather
  3. @PapaDooks using it to aid stretching the skins on his face
  4. @Draco Noir picking up slippery soap, when the chopsticks are not around
  5. @possumbelly salivating about rare, collectible prototype OC razors
  6. @bald as trying to protect his mirror from damage
  7. @SpeedyPC combing the grain of the beard
  8. @borked honing and shaving with it
  9. @unobtainium81 pricking your face to aid aftershave absorption
  10. @stillshunter using the fork as a SOTD prop
Now based on the rules as stated the winner is my choice - and the effort of @possumbelly to arrange the forks in that picture AND pay homage to my collecting tendencies ticks that box - congrats mate!

I did think that this seemed a little arbitrary though - so I figured there should be a second random prize, with the number generated being -

Looks like congrats to @DrBob as well!

PMs incoming to arrange packages to you :)

Thanks all for playing - I thought it was fun and you certainly showed your creativity.

Thanks too go to @Draco Noir for the original inspiration. I think I really out to leave it to him to pick which of these uses he decides is the true Draco Gambit and look forward to the future SOTD picture accordingly.

Now based on the rules as stated the winner is my choice - and the effort of @possumbelly to arrange the forks in that picture AND pay homage to my collecting tendencies ticks that box - congrats mate!
I did come close to gashing my fingers each time I threaded and then rearranged the blades in those friggin' forks. Lots of fun though.

Great inspiration @Draco Noir and great fun idea @Mark1966 - we should do this more often!

Congratulations to both winners - @bald as: still waiting for that picture :ROFLMAO: