January 2022 SHAVING Acquisitions

Wow, that's an impressive haul. It looks like you really endorse the T&H creams - good to know. (y) I've never tried them, but that could change... :unsure:
Try the T&H ultimate comfort shaving cream; it’s for sensitive skin, has no parabens (if that is important to you, it’s not to me), has a lavender scent and it’s their best performing shaving cream (for me at least).The other T&H creams I bought mainly for the scent, they were half price and the Apsley is new. 😁

Try the T&H ultimate comfort shaving cream; it’s for sensitive skin, has no parabens (if that is important to you, it’s not to me), has a lavender scent and it’s their best performing shaving cream (for me at least).The other T&H creams I bought mainly for the scent, they were half price and the Apsley is new. 😁
If you want ultimate comfort in a shaving cream, you could do worse than buying my Wholly Kaw (WCS) La Superieure Lavender shaving cream :p

OM(N)Icron-BUSter!!!

Another delivery from VSHOD

200 x Gilette Silver Blue blades
Barrister and Mann - Bay Rum
Barrister and Mann - Nordost
Barrister and Mann - Eigengrau
Barrister and Mann - Taiga (free gift) very generous!!!
(All in Omnibus-base)

51841636998_11b53b256b_c.jpg

Also not in the picture, just testing out a few samples of the Bolzano Superinox blades - they just look and sound fancy, that’s all...

OM(N)Icron-BUSter!!!

Another delivery from VSHOD

200 x Gilette Silver Blue blades
Barrister and Mann - Bay Rum
Barrister and Mann - Nordost
Barrister and Mann - Eigengrau
Barrister and Mann - Taiga (free gift) very generous!!!
(All in Omnibus-base)

51841636998_11b53b256b_c.jpg

Also not in the picture, just testing out a few samples of the Bolzano Superinox blades - they just look and sound fancy, that’s all...
Ooh, Nordost! I've been looking for that for at least 2 years.

R6asu3N.jpg

Strops and pastes along with a small case for 2 straights (Windrose from the UK). My descent into the straight razor abyss possibly begins. It’s highly unlikely that I will give up DEs though. A digital microscope also arrived a couple of weeks ago. Those razor edges sure look interesting under high power.

Hi4UTjKl.jpg

My OUMO Titanium Compass arrived today. I've picked out a knot but haven't ordered it yet so I won't be using it for at least 2 - 3 weeks.

Also arriving today is my Blue Devil Blackheart Sassafrass handle. Unfortunately my pics don't do justice at how beautiful this wood is. The knot has been ordered but will take another week or so to arrive.

mEW4mNml.jpg

nordost.jpg

This has been unobtainium for a couple of years, so was pleased to finally find it in the new Omnibus base. (Vshod of course.) The scent off the puck is more Seville orange than smoke, but I'll know better tomorrow. So far, I don't hate it. That's a good sign.

nordost.jpg

This has been unobtainium for a couple of years, so was pleased to finally find it in the new Omnibus base. (Vshod of course.) The scent off the puck is more Seville orange than smoke, but I'll know better tomorrow. So far, I don't hate it. That's a good sign.

I'm really interested in hearing your impressions on this one. I've been close to buying it so many times from Canada and have always stopped short.