July 2016 Acquisitions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot this was coming
acfd44926800d574311c04ba5ad70897.jpg

E

Eggs - that's gotta be right up your alley on the journey downwards towards absolute zero. But what's with the "maintaining rugged good looks"?
Cheeky git! I'll have you know the soap is secondhand - so that part obviously wasn't written for me!

Just sneaking into July a package from @Gifts&Care.com -

The Don Miguel 1919 to fill out my Myrsol 7 day set

A couple of Mondials - to encourage me to use the bowl I have that my wife purchased for me in Copenhagen last year!

A couple of Razor Master soaps from Finland

Some of the Meißner Tremonia Moroccan Rhassoul which I've heard is sensational.

So the next travelling box should bring some interest to people too :)

I must say, while I really appreciate Con, @shavetheman, and him opening up The Stray Whisker which I will support as much as I can, I don't think I can give up buying from Juan @Gifts&Care.com. His service is good, prices pretty keen, postage exceptional and range very broad. I think that between these two we are pretty well catered for!

A couple of Mondials - to encourage me to use the bowl I have that my wife purchased for me in Copenhagen last year!

I must say, while I really appreciate Con, @shavetheman, and him opening up The Stray Whisker which I will support as much as I can, I don't think I can give up buying from Juan @Gifts&Care.com. His service is good, prices pretty keen, postage exceptional and range very broad. I think that between these two we are pretty well catered for!
Well said, @Mark1966. Two excellent Vendors that service our addiction well. I am very interested to hear your thoughts on the new soaps you have purchased - some rippers there by the look.

Well said, @Mark1966. Two excellent Vendors that service our addiction well. I am very interested to hear your thoughts on the new soaps you have purchased - some rippers there by the look.

Why take my word for it?

#PCTB4 will have samples of them all in it ...

2c15be8fa92d03f8e40b3566572ac7b2.jpg

New haul from Gifts and Care. Been always wanting to try the Tabula Rasa in full tubs ever since @Psmith gave me a sample of it.

Antesol smells a little unusual.

52faf822a608cc8166664c661fe22fd6.jpg

That's the package it came in. Despite the heavy beating, the glass bottle survived! Wonder if it's auspos or the other side of the delivery service [emoji36]

Pretty sure that "It's for the P&CTB4" is not a loophole for your sabbatical! :cautious:
Oh wait, you've already have that banner.:whistle: May as well fail in style eh! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

2c15be8fa92d03f8e40b3566572ac7b2.jpg

New haul from Gifts and Care. Been always wanting to try the Tabula Rasa in full tubs ever since @Psmith gave me a sample of it.

Antesol smells a little unusual.

52faf822a608cc8166664c661fe22fd6.jpg

That's the package it came in. Despite the heavy beating, the glass bottle survived! Wonder if it's auspos or the other side of the delivery service [emoji36]

Antesol is awesome both pre and post shave. I've had it in my routine daily for a month now.
I love my tub of Tabula Rasa Steampunk - keen to hear about their other scents.

Status
Not open for further replies.