July 2016 Acquisitions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no - my bad.
Cheers for the pickup, @eggbert. Not the first time that the damned autocorrect has nailed me.
Sorry for that @silver. It should have read "Ingredients". Having said that, maybe the Universe was telling me that I'm a greedy Bastard and to stop buying so many shaving products [emoji57]
All good, thought that statement didn't really made much sense haha. So it was indeed a typo.

@todras I was thinking about the sample too, but didn't really got attracted by it as the lime and peppercorn seems to be what I'd like the most. Keen to hear your thoughts about the soap.

@todras I was thinking about the sample too, but didn't really got attracted by it as the lime and peppercorn seems to be what I'd like the most. Keen to hear your thoughts about the soap.

I will definitely post my thoughts on the soap Ive read mixed reviews on it but you never can tell tbh, I ordered from the bayrum.com.au site on Wednesday, never used them before so Im not exactly sure how long they take to deliver either.

I will definitely post my thoughts on the soap Ive read mixed reviews on it but you never can tell tbh, I ordered from the bayrum.com.au site on Wednesday, never used them before so Im not exactly sure how long they take to deliver either.
My order took about 8 days to arrive at my doors steps. I am located in Melbourne. Awesome, sharing is caring yo! Love this place.

Took only 9 months :D

1_Full_Razor_TopS_zpstariasqu.jpg

2_Full_Razor_BottomS_zpswummbqer.jpg

Thank you all for the kind words - will post a full review once I have done some decent testing...

It still does my head in, to see my label design incorporated by an international artisan and now, extended to other parts of their range!

I ordered some of the Ogallala Bay Rum, Limes and Peppercorns soap and Splash the other day, I've never used them before - and rarely use alcohol splashes so it will be interesting to see how they are.

I would have liked to have gotten hold of their 5 or 6 bottle sample pack for $50 or so but it was sold out.
Give it a decent shake immediately before application :)

Wooo. Those use solid steel wedge shaped blades that are honed right? Not disposable.
I have a collection of bits at home that I think are the same but I can't really make hide nor hair of them.

Nope. They were designed to use standard SE blades. The stropper is largely useless in my experience. Beautiful score though. Great razors but too aggressive for me.

da01fa74d3.jpg

At work mail call, ordered these a few days ago and was surprised they arrived today. I have not tried this soap before so I am definitely looking forward to giving it a go being a big fan of Bay rum scents in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.