June 2017 Acquisitions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nivea sensitive aftershave splash (no alcohol. Contains chamomile, witch hazel, vitamin E).

The weather is a tad warm and balms were making my face get greasy and oily within an hour after application. I hate that heavy, clogged face feeling!

Used the splash today and it's great! Soothing and left my face feeling fairly soothed (not as much as balm though). Three hours later, no sign of a greasy face :)
You need to get on the Nivea 2 Phase ;-) that stuff is just divine!

Mail call came today from US and when I open the package and the lid BANG! a very strong soft sharp sweet floral rose scent filled my whole bedroom for a few minutes and through the hall way towards the kitchen, suddenly my mother come rushing towards my bedroom and said what is that FANTASTIC smell and I told her it was my new shaving soap......................................and she said to me are you becoming a drag queen and I said God crikey NO!!! way before she start smiling at me :oops::shifty::cautious::censored:

Top_label_tallow_Special_Edition_Ver2.0-01-270x355.jpg
Wow. I think I need to get my hands on some of this!

Absolutely rapt with this purchase. Gillette Aristocrat I1 with box (no blades). It presents really nicely.

Congratulations - what a lovely looking razor!

Absolutely rapt with this purchase. Gillette Aristocrat I1 with box (no blades). It presents really nicely.

Hey yeah - an L1 did you say? Great year that!

and a Toggle too - nice work mate!

Thanks .. it is a slippery slope .. too many shiny things! I am starting to query my sanity.

Just remember - they are not making them any more ...

Rixe37y.jpg

L7 28mm Bulb in Ivory by Lee Sabini, this is the 3rd Sabini in the stables now and I suspect I will get him to make me a couple more, he does amazing work.

I'm not sure if I prefer badger funk over pipe smoke tbh...

Status
Not open for further replies.