Lather Shots

20160606_NC_EW_BA_A_S1S_zpsud0faleo.jpg

@bald as & @alfredus savon #1

Looks perfect @silver and been meaning to say that for a while: love those gold threads going through your brush!

Looks perfect @silver and been meaning to say that for a while: love those gold threads going through your brush!
Thanks @alfredus, you are too kind sir. It's not as nice in real life, only when viewed from certain angles it will look good. Otherwise it's a dull greenish view. But the knot is fantastic.
Superb lather @silver. All moist and glistening
Cheers @Osman! All thanks to your posts I have something to aim for. As you can see from the post yesterday, it's not as glistening as today. Today's shave was superb. Fantastic.

t3616.gif
t3617.gif
22mm knot with 46mm loft 2-band silvertip I'm bloody lost it can't be, and it punches like a big brush can you show me a picture of the bloom never own a 22mm knot with 46mm loft 2-band silvertip
t3616.gif
Here he is, Mandarb.

aeb6815172c0f1ed8abc985b0d1cf8a8.jpg

This was consulted with Rudy, so I told him I wanted something a little softer to the face, he recommended 46. It still has enough back bone. Happy with it.

Here he is, Mandarb.

aeb6815172c0f1ed8abc985b0d1cf8a8.jpg

This was consulted with Rudy, so I told him I wanted something a little softer to the face, he recommended 46. It still has enough back bone. Happy with it.

@silver doesn't seem to bloom very mush from what I can compare to my brushes, as you're bloom somewhere at mid range not too wide for a 22mm knot with 46mm loft 2-band silvertip it's very interesting something I've never seen or own a brush that size......WOW! is the tips very soft with out scritchy ? ;)

@silver doesn't seem to bloom very mush from what I can compare to my brushes, as you're bloom somewhere at mid range not too wide for a 22mm knot with 46mm loft 2-band silvertip it's very interesting something I've never seen or own a brush that size......WOW! is the tips very soft with out scritchy ? ;)
Not scritchy at all, I love it. It's a firm badger that's for sure. But no scritch.