Lather Shots

Ra76unQ.jpg

The Duke and Sudsy Soapery

Very good looking lather sir. I find that the Epsilon I have, I cannot push it down on my face to splay it, and swirl. Very painful experience if I do that. Can only use the top part.
My brush is well and truly broken in so I don't have that problem with mine. In fact the brush was a gift from @Draco Noir so it came to me well broken in. I very much enjoy using it. Can get hair tangling occasionally but nothing a good shampoo and comb can't fix.

Great lather @silver and I'm not sure if I am more drawn to the lather or to the brush @Psmith !

Dripping lather today - first picture is after the lather was ready on my face for the first pass:
20160614_RV_SV_MW_JF1S_zpszcghxii1.jpg

Second picture ~2min later after I finished my first pass - yet so dense and protective
20160614_RV_SV_MW_JF2S_zps3c6ax8bv.jpg

Rudy Vey Shavemac + Mystic Water​

ce05d113eca4993209242f7a6eb2fa5a.jpg

Sorry for the poor photography. Got some lather on my hands and handle. Tried to wash it off the handle.

Epsilon Horse + SV70

My bad photography brought shame and dishonor to the lather. It's much shinier and better looking than this. Although a little dry. It really is super thirsty like @Psmith said.

@alfredus have you out would you consider doing a lather tutorial video or even just a step by step guide on how you achieve such majestic creations?
Many thanks @thisISjoel - I feel very honoured by your request.

However I don't need to re-invent the wheel I believe. My lather guru has done already 2 fantastic videos, and there is not much more to add. Have a look and play around - I am more than happy to help you further, if you need more information...

Very strange your picture doesn't show up in the forum @Psmith although the link works fine...nice lather BTW (y)