Lather Shots

A recipe for success!

@Mark1966 no is not a recipe for success, is a recipe for killing me
t29114.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
10ed5d89a98606717ec4395de42ef64a.jpg

Started off with the wet method, with a few shakes to remove some water. Initially it didn't look promising, but I kept on swirling the brush on the puck. Then the familiar shiny gloss appears.

This shot was taken after the second pass.

WW Ubersoft 2 + Eufros Jabonman Vetiver Haiti

10ed5d89a98606717ec4395de42ef64a.jpg

Started off with the wet method, with a few shakes to remove some water. Initially it didn't look promising, but I kept on swirling the brush on the puck. Then the familiar shiny gloss appears.

This shot was taken after the second pass.

WW Ubersoft 2 + Eufros Jabonman Vetiver Haiti

@silver try this method and don't think of MWF just try it see if this help you, because this method has help me.

@silver try this method and don't think of MWF just try it see if this help you, because this method has help me.
Thanks @SpeedyPC but I think you misread my comments. It worked for me. It's the same method as the SOC video you posted a while ago. Works like a charm. So much slickness it's amazing. Probably because of the water content.

00651319a2197cf792400a3a742047bf.jpg

Shot of taken right after loading and lathering in the tub.

Mighty Epsilon + P&B Spitfire

I used the wet method this time and I added more water at the end. Doesn't explode out and it doesn't look good.

a76502370adef4f011b74baff9f8f784.jpg

Drippy lather on second and touch up pass. It doesn't look beautiful, but it's so freaking comfortable. More info on SOTD.