Lather Shots

It's a good shot!

Sorry, bit of back ground. @alfredus is undoubtedly hailed as the Lathermeister in this particular thread. It made learning what good lather should look like and what the soaps that we have in common can achieve easy. He has also been giving a lot of tips, which is very helpful. Especially when I just picked up wet shaving.

well then thankyou I may have to try and knock him off his perch ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Saponificio Bignoli + Thater 4125/2

Still getting the hang of this soap, second use.
Getting there.
ca1b2e06bf7db202823fcfb85695577b.jpg

Semogue SOC & L&L Fougère.

Oh man that Bison tallow hey, it's just something else!!

Ive got the L&L locked in for tomorrow's shave and I can hardly wait, seeing your pic here just makes me want to use it now!

Oh man that Bison tallow hey, it's just something else!!

Ive got the L&L locked in for tomorrow's shave and I can hardly wait, seeing your pic here just makes me want to use it now!
Oh, nice! Bet you never thought you'd be saying that you can't wait till Monday morning. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, the Bison is amazing. I've pretty much finished this puck though, 1 more shave left I reckon. :(

I've pretty much finished this puck though, 1 more shave left I reckon

Maggard's has stock and it's the new artwork too, postage from them is really cheap too now-days. Shoot me a PM if you want a puck as I will be doing an order for it this week as I'm down to the last 1/4 of my tub and I want to keep an un-used tub with the old artwork.

With postage it's around $35-40 a tub which imho is very reasonable as the soap is so good.