Lather Shots

sY5kyD0.jpg

Mike's + Paladin

MdC Agrumes with a semogue...

oeWBPej.jpg

This is a picture during the lather working process. I stopped once the bowl was full. then,after three passes, I add water to the remaining and keep lathering, and the bowl got filled again, with no signs of overwatering it. So i took 5 passes at the end, and threw away hips of lather.
It would be a hard job to finish it, if possible at all xD

MdC Agrumes with a semogue...

oeWBPej.jpg

This is a picture during the lather working process. I stopped once the bowl was full. then,after three passes, I add water to the remaining and keep lathering, and the bowl got filled again, with no signs of overwatering it. So i took 5 passes at the end, and threw away hips of lather.
It would be a hard job to finish it, if possible at all xD

Now THAT is a lather shot - and poor old @alfredus is away, oh dear!

jfcmis.jpg

Semouge 830 and Wholly Kaw fougere bouquet.

This soap lathered up pretty easy. The scent is nice, a lot "lighter" I guess then the B&M Fern and APR General Ledger. I would say I prefer the Fern and general ledger.

Now which way was the wind blowing ?

H:wideyed:LY F:jawdrop::wideyed:KING LATHER!!!

There must be some king of 'dark' sorcery on this soap. The lather looks and works so great!! (i.e. lather from MdC works great but does not looks that nice to our eyes).
Maybe is the duck fat? Duck fat is some of the best fats you can eat, specially if accumulated on the 'canard' liver and then exposed to some curing on it, Why shouldn't be different on the lather? ha ha ha
Foie grass = fatty liver :)
You've got a PM, BTW

There must be some king of 'dark' sorcery on this soap. The lather looks and works so great!! (i.e. lather from MdC works great but does not looks that nice to our eyes).
Maybe is the duck fat? Duck fat is some of the best fats you can eat, specially if accumulated on the 'canard' liver and then exposed to some curing on it, Why shouldn't be different on the lather? ha ha ha
Foie grass = fatty liver :)
You've got a PM, BTW

You've got a return PM, BTW ;)..... you don't eat duck fat, because you eat bloody FISH Mr @sealer :p:D