March 2021 SHAVING Acquisitions Thread

TfJCMVG.jpg

My mail call from Top of the Chain arrived as well. There should be a tub of ZM The Magician in there too, but TotC put in the wrong soap (ZM Wanderer). Not sure if Carmine wants me to send it back, I've emailed him and he says he's going to post out The Magician next shipment out to the post office. I've set it aside in case there's a return slip to ship it back to Canada.
Nice haul, shame about the wrong soap being delivered. The wanderer is a fantastic scent IMO, I have a small sample tub I got in an order from Maggards. I can never tell how something is going to smell from the notes, for what ever reason I get something different from the nose :confused: How's the scent on the Gatherer, musk heavy or peach forward?

TfJCMVG.jpg

My mail call from Top of the Chain arrived as well. There should be a tub of ZM The Magician in there too, but TotC put in the wrong soap (ZM Wanderer). Not sure if Carmine wants me to send it back, I've emailed him and he says he's going to post out The Magician next shipment out to the post office. I've set it aside in case there's a return slip to ship it back to Canada.

Rhapsody is back after 5 years and in the softheart base, this should be nice.:)

The scent is light, like my other ZM soap (Nomad). Bitter orange is just the hint of rind, and the musk lends a kind of creaminess to the peach, almost like a peach sherbet, but not as sweet. It's definitely peach forward though.
Interesting, appreciate it! Sounds like it might be alright

Just got a package from Vshod (ordered yesterday!) Cost ~$28 with free delivery & the service was great!
Gmmwxiy.jpg

Samson threw in the Gillete Pure (i'd never order shave cream in a can), Lea & Derby soaps; the bowl was for free when you ordered Tabac. I have never used Tabac & see it on the forums so what the hell.

Just got a package from Vshod (ordered yesterday!) Cost ~$28 with free delivery & the service was great!
Gmmwxiy.jpg

Samson threw in the Gillete Pure (i'd never order shave cream in a can), Lea & Derby soaps; the bowl was for free when you ordered Tabac. I have never used Tabac & see it on the forums so what the hell.
You’ll LOVE ARKO!!! smell like a urinal wall in the men’s room that hasn’t been clean for months.

giphy.gif

You’ll also LOVE TABAC!!! smell FANTASTIC like an old swag grandma handbag, remember, tabac is only for Autumn and Winter season and make sure you get an aftershave and also a cologne of tabac into your den

images

images

Last edited:
Gmmwxiy.jpg

I've bought from VSHOD a few times and I've often had a freebie thrown in, even for very small purchases. The service is great. If only they had a bigger range of products.

I've bought from VSHOD a few times and I've often had a freebie thrown in, even for very small purchases. The service is great. If only they had a bigger range of products.
Sometimes you have to search their website differently (eg from the site map or even Google), they have a lot more than is obvious from their top menu. Not the best site design, but well worth the time spent looking.