March 2022 SHAVING Acquisitions

I do. I have 2, not much scent but lathers fantastically.
Aha. Well, scent is always a gamble past a certain age, but the old-timers certainly knew how to make fantastic soaps. It's perhaps a bit sad that there was no requirement to provide a comprehensive ingredients list, and there are vanishingly few manufacturers now upholding the same standards.

I know, but there comes a point where you have to say enough is enough.
giphy.gif

Arrived yesterday. All new from the stock I had to leave in the Philippines.

full

Top row are two Titan 1918 ACRO T.H-70 straight razors dressed in African Ebony, bottom left is a Titan ACRM-2 T.H.60 and to its right is a Titan ACRO T.H.64, both dressed in Madagascan mahogany. All four are 6/8 Dutch (round) point with half-hollow grind.

This set of four would only set you back about AUD 330 in total, including shipping. They all come with a factory sharp edge so require honing before use.

Mail call...

IMG-20220310-130152.jpg

...because you can never have too much Valobra.

I KNEW that we should have just purchased all that had in stock - it did come out reasonable cost effective!

My 3 pucks arrived today , as well:)

At the check out I got to choose one of a few items as a freebie and I chose the towel:

I KNEW that we should have just purchased all that had in stock - it did come out reasonable cost effective!

Reactions: Hos
I wish these international wet shavers would stop sending me shaving gear. SWMBO will get suspicious :whistle:

Timeless -Titanium Slim, Moon Soaps - Havana, DG - Big Soap Energy
adjuxsW.jpg

Italian Barber Razorock - Black Label -The Dead Sea - SLOC with Haloed UFO Handle
TeX71k2.jpg

Boker The Celebrated Wenge 6/8, SV - Dolomiti, DG - Yuzu Rose Patchouli
FCqXMOJ.jpg

A&E - NYC, Moon Soaps - Sorrento, Timeless 0.68 Stainless Steel Open Comb
cCZCFQP.jpg

I wish these international wet shavers would stop sending me shaving gear. SWMBO will get suspicious :whistle:

adjuxsW.jpg

Italian Barber Razorock - Black Label -The Dead Sea - SLOC with Haloed UFO Handle
TeX71k2.jpg

FCqXMOJ.jpg

cCZCFQP.jpg

You must know some REALLY "bad" dudes ...

adjuxsW.jpg

TeX71k2.jpg

FCqXMOJ.jpg

cCZCFQP.jpg
Some serious retail therapy going on there, well done (y)(y)

6aX95ijl.jpg

Arrived yesterday from Maggards. This is an awesome lathering bowl and so much lighter than the Fine Accoutrements one I have been using. Even after using a little too much water last night as I was in a rush, it allowed me to whip up the lather thick enough that I didn't have to start again.

Best of all, the missus likes it enough for me to be allowed to leave it on the sink and not hide it away :LOL: