May 2017 Acquisitions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody well done by @RustyBlade!!! There are some great blokes on this forum! @Sticky, you will love it... but take it easy at first until you get to know it! I am now up to position six and a bit and loving it! Polsilvers and Astras love it too!

Indeed, it was a very nice thing to do. I will go slow to start, maybe #3

I should note that the item is NOS and pristine / unused - in the original box and with the complimentary blades. Heck - it even has the original price tag - it was purchased from Follows & Hills Ltd in Sheerness, Kent.
My mum and dad live around there. Don't think the shop exists any more though, and they haven't lived there long enough to know the history.

My mum and dad live around there. Don't think the shop exists any more though, and they haven't lived there long enough to know the history.
Ahh - interesting. I did a internet search, but it brought up nowt, so I also think it is long gone.

Late mail call:- I came home 15mins ago and the package was from Connaught Shaving in UK and I've received 10 sticks of Palmolive Classic European version 50g each, I'm going to mash up 3 sticks into a 250ml round plastic tub with a screw lid tomorrow afternoon and I'm looking forward to used this shaving soap for tomorrow night shave (y);):happy::joyful::smug: This light green soap smell very nice :happy:

Last edited:
15yxwPX.jpg

Not shave related but I picked this DC-FZ80 up on special from Camera Warehouse for $500. The focus limitations of my Nexus camera phone were self evident.

UlO46rl.jpg

A couple more of Luna's soaps, the fragrance from the puck of Geranio romero y clavo is excellent and the Lemon will be great in Summer.

I will get some samples of Luna's soaps (along with some new APR) down to @Mark1966 for inclusion in the next traveling box. I sent him Eufros samples recently so no doubt the box is already shaping up nicely.

I will get some samples of Luna's soaps (along with some new APR) down to @Mark1966 for inclusion in the next traveling box. I sent him Eufros samples recently so no doubt the box is already shaping up nicely.

Third delivery of the day? Now THAT is impressive.

The PCTB5 is certainly shaping up nicely - thanks for another kick along @todras :)

What are they?

Congrats guys! Did you pay for express postage? I paid for mine on the same day and it is still about a week away!
Mine said delivery 29th May but arrived today. Standard shipping. Was still showing Sydney as its location lol

Status
Not open for further replies.