May 2022 SHAVING Acquisitions

will have to get the matching shaving foam - https://clasicobrands.com/inglish.html
giphy.gif

Been a bit slack opening mail this week.
Thanks to @Wilkshire13 for the pristine 1912 Gem
@Gargravarr for the generous card of Gem blades
P&C for enabling another must have "The Fountain Pen"
and threw in my wee letter opener that cannot travel on planes anymore

HioZfhE.jpg

Off to watch videos on Gem razors :)

Nice fountain pen - see you DID really NEED one all this time ...

7 day set of Joseph Rogers and Sons, the razor don't look like they would have been used much:)

I always said that if I could find a NOS 7-day set I *might* try straights - but then I made sure I stopped looking immediately!

Nice score mate

Been a bit slack opening mail this week.
Thanks to @Wilkshire13 for the pristine 1912 Gem
@Gargravarr for the generous card of Gem blades
P&C for enabling another must have "The Fountain Pen"
and threw in my wee letter opener that cannot travel on planes anymore

HioZfhE.jpg

Off to watch videos on Gem razors :)
Nice haul you have there. (y) What's the pen? (other than the entrance to another seriously deep rabbit hole...)

WsSzULFl.jpg

Jurassic Park Handle by Symmetry Turning in Colorado Springs. This one is a custom one off and I fitted a YAQI Premium HD Synthetic Mew Brown knot to it. The only issue I have which you can see in the pic, it doesn't sit upright.

mtN3YBNl.jpg

The photos don't do this one justice. Skull Crusher by Billy Goat Brushworks in QLD . It's a black skull between two pieces of Mallee Burl.

Awesome,

I'm going to put an order in with Italian Barber soon and was going to ask you if you wanted me to slip a Taiga balm in for you. They were out of the splash last time I looked.
All good, appreciate the offer though, you are a legend! I ordered through VSHOD, who ordered direct from IB and shipped it express to me.

The only thin gi am chasing is B&M Terror balm now :D

guys,
Not saying that I’m the most dedicated but I do now have 24 arko sticks so, yeah.
It’s pretty great

Another reason NOT to venture to the deep south of Canberra