Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously?
P
A
S
S
!

Read his shave of the day post, I think he said it was a lot better than arko.

I have never smelt arko but since it is meant to smell like urinal soap I have to say that my puck of Movember smells nothing like that, I got a lemon sweet smell, like old fashioned hard bollied lollies but in a lemon flavour.

Got a few new soaps, a BBQ, wait, razor and a couple of AS/colognes to try with the BBQ purchase.
3YpkpCJ.jpg

Yet in the fabled words of the one and only @Mark1966
But wait, that's not all...

I've been squirreling away field scores for a while now.
cczAqCY.jpg

Also visible is a near complete Schick Krona collection (missing the Krona Adjustable) two birth razors and an Aristrocrat #21 set
2x items are with thanks to @gthomas04
Another is with thanks to @Nightguard that kind of sneaked into the image to hang with the crew.

Oh, and the :D in the above post is for something else, something I've desired for a while.

Got a few new soaps, a BBQ, wait, razor and a couple of AS/colognes to try with the BBQ purchase.
3YpkpCJ.jpg

cczAqCY.jpg

Also visible is a near complete Schick Krona collection (missing the Krona Adjustable) two birth razors and an Aristrocrat #21 set
Another is with thanks to @Nightguard that kind of sneaked into the image to hang with the crew.

Oh, and the :D in the above post is for something else, something I've desired for a while.

That is an epic mail call @borked. I think you got more shaver heaven soap on that one page than I have

Awesome razors and aftershave as well.

3YpkpCJ.jpg

cczAqCY.jpg

Monster mail call!!!
Toggles to Weber to Soaps to aftershaves... Just missing a few brushes! [emoji12]

Oh @borked , you sneaky dog! Been doing all this behind our backs?
Not entirely, there are some culprits in cohorts, such as @Anthony naturally, @SydBJW holds a fair share of blame as well due to a recent visit to his soap museum and the ever reliable @filobiblic was fed hints and crumbs :)

That is an epic mail call @borked. I think you got more shaver heaven soap on that one page than I have
Awesome razors and aftershave as well.
Well, to be fair, it's multiple mail calls and field finds in one post.
Probably do and couldn't wait for this unicorn Sydney store any longer!

Monster mail call!!!
Toggles to Weber to Soaps to aftershaves... Just missing a few brushes! [emoji12]
8IOxYYI.jpg

That one is paid for and on it's way :D
Working upon another that another member is working somewhat as an intermediary.
Can blame a third member for that btw :p

Thank you my friend! Only one missing and then it's time to reflect which ones I really like...

Together with my other brushes:
20151112_AllBrushesS_zpsms09vifv.jpg
Can you provide an instructional video as how to create a later with the brush upon the far left ?

e0lIKnzl.jpg

Red Tip arrived this morning and the colognes came from the local Middle Eastern Supermarket. First time I've ever seen anything shave related in there.
That was quick with the RT! Great work negotiating a deal with seller. [emoji106]

Read his shave of the day post, I think he said it was a lot better than arko.

I have never smelt arko but since it is meant to smell like urinal soap I have to say that my puck of Movember smells nothing like that, I got a lemon sweet smell, like old fashioned hard bollied lollies but in a lemon flavour.

You're on to a hiding to nothing here. Anything with citrus oil in it smells of urinal pucks....apparently. I think Monsta was just trying to bait the Arko haters here. And as per usual they inhaled it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.