November 2015 Aquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're on to a hiding to nothing here. Anything with citrus oil in it smells of urinal pucks....apparently. I think Monsta was just trying to bait the Arko haters here. And as per usual they inhaled it.
A LOT of other artisans have citrus based scents, do we rule them all out ?

@SydBJW I've only had my snozzle in one and heartily agree with your assessment :)

JGS.
Stirling at least is still available :)

It's finally here!!! Maaaaiilll caaaallll
E49306FC-1BEA-4F78-8684-CFBA1C4FF0BC_zpsiewslwa5.jpg

@possumbelly The owner of Shaver Revolution (who is a good friend of mine) was nice enough to go hunting for them for me and managed to find 2 copies left after searching for god knows how long. Back to The Future is one of my favourite films and when I heard this came out, I just had to get my hands on a copy...

Silly me - using a small screen on my phone I missed the Marty McFly story! Now I see it. Very nice. Soaps look great too.

Last edited:
It's finally here!!! Maaaaiilll caaaallll
E49306FC-1BEA-4F78-8684-CFBA1C4FF0BC_zpsiewslwa5.jpg
What a mail call! Some awesome soaps there... I didn't know that Arctique was still available? @eggbert That's the soap for a menth head to try!

WHERE ?
I've asked and asked and, yuppers, you guessed, asked about it!
:( <<========sad face is sad
Can I console myself knowing you've a strongly mentholated soap in the works @Anthony ?
Or that it is for evaluation, then you're willing to on-sell it to me ?

Lost shave souls find solace in an undisclosed address somewhere in Canberra ?

Finally a freebee from ebay? Nice bowl by the way. Gotta love bakelite.

Yes - have to work out a soap or cream to fill it with. Slight problem in that the label refers to 'June Roses' and I'm not sure I have or will like a rose soap ...

Yes - have to work out a soap or cream to fill it with. Slight problem in that the label refers to 'June Roses' and I'm not sure I have or will like a rose soap ...
...ummm maybe ignore the label mate. Surely you're not that OCD?

Status
Not open for further replies.