November 2015 Aquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
You put a rose soap/cream sample in TP&CTB1 @Mark1966. Run or of the original already?

Klar Kabinett should fit the bill @Mark1966 and apparently not a half bad soap to boot!

...well if you do, then let it be Morny's "June Roses" or pack the whole thing in....

But they merged with Yardley some years ago.

Bugged, must track down some NOS vintage soap ...

..either that, or sell it, along with the razors that no longer have their cases, blades and pamphlets included.

Mail call... Love all the scents apart from the Reef Point, not too sure on the Dragon's Blood... will see how it lathers otherwise may have to see if someone wants to trade.

image_3.jpeg

Mail call... Love all the scents apart from the Reef Point, not too sure on the Dragon's Blood... will see how it lathers otherwise may have to see if someone wants to trade.

image_3.jpeg
Great selection there mate. Congrats!
BTW: Hand up here to liberate you of the Dragon's Blood with adequate remuneration - seriously mate PM me if you want to sell or trade it!

Last edited:
Great selection there mate. Congrats!
BTW: Hand up here to liberate you of the Dragon's Blood with adequate remuneration - seriously mate PM me if you want to sell or trade it!

@stillshunter give him an opportunity to use it first :)

I have it and the Reef Point is great stuff, Stillshunter has a sample from me and he loves it.

@stillshunter give him an opportunity to use it first :)

I have it and the Reef Point is great stuff, Stillshunter has a sample from me and he loves it.
Actually I absolutely love it @SydBJW . It and their Submariner. A must have on both!
IMHO: Reef Point and CRSW are the best of the yank soaps by a country mile! The only suds from the septics that can stand among many a European offering. Again IMHO!

Even B&M ?

Nice package today from Wolf Whiskers. As everyone says - the photos don't do the brushes justice. They are very very nice. Can't wait to shave!
PkMX8Gt.jpg

Vv42XvR.jpg

I2NwfSZ.jpg

What's the difference between the two brushes mate....beyond the obvious colour of the handles?

Status
Not open for further replies.