October 2016 Acquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
4af52a9bf33b1e2b23cbf820eb483fdb.jpg

I am one happy man, these soaps smell amazing! Can't wait to give them a run as well as TSW After Balm.
Fantastic service and packing from The Stray Whisker!

Last edited by a moderator:
ad81c7cb91df3a3a0aca3a16e4a05d29.jpg

TSW delivery!
These brushes are a delight. They have surpassed my expectations in terms of look and quality. The handles are extremely solid and weighty. Ergonomic with quality knots at good density. Photos don't do them justice.

Great look and feel of the silvertip badger. Synthetics nicely balanced. Plissonesque with a little more backbone. The 28 is humongous.

The two Myrsols - Don Miguel and Plastic Shave - complete my Myrsol collection. I have all eleven varieties now. [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

That would be the one I traded @borked for last night.

I regretted it as I was leaving the venue and noticed @borked with the night music on the middle of the table with four ladies sitting with him and sniffing it :)
Mate, it's not too late to ask for them back and while not gladly, I would return them :)

Mate, it's not too late to ask for them back and while not gladly, I would return them :)

The shaving gear or the ladies?

Trading used shaving gear is OK, but used ladies is a little unhygienic (apart from probably illegal)! :eek:

The shaving gear or the ladies?

Trading used shaving gear is OK, but used ladies is a little unhygienic (apart from probably illegal)! :eek:
First one, what type of man do you take me to be mate?

Ahh, yet our maker designed us that way, thus I am compelled to ask, who are we to question his infinite wisdom and reason for designing us so?
Anyhow, I wouldn't desire his son to have died for nothing!

That would be the one I traded @borked for last night.

I regretted it as I was leaving the venue and noticed @borked with the night music on the middle of the table with four ladies sitting with him and sniffing it :)

4 Girls one tub.

Sorry, had to do it.

BTW: Nightmusic is back in February, Will is doing a much larger run this time.

wt6DKfG.jpg

xI537nI.jpg

Few new additions from Connaught Shaving, fellow P&C member, & eBay.

Would love to read a review on the TOBS Sandalwood Soap - I have been using the cream for years (timeless classic imho) but have never tried the soap.

Would love to read a review on the TOBS Sandalwood Soap - I have been using the cream for years (timeless classic imho) but have never tried the soap.
Will do! Planning to use it for my next shave; from the scent of the soap, it seems to be more subtle/not as strong as the cream. Excited to try it out!

Oh, this is a box in my PO Box -

What could it be? Where is it from? Gee it weights a bit -

What could be inside?

OH - some razor blades!

A veritable great wall of blades!

Gee whiz, have I got enough to get a banner NOW @Monsta_AU ?

EDIT: Big thanks to @Nightguard for making this happen for me :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.