October 2021 SHAVING Acquisitions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
These arrived from @Srdjan earlier in the month
Ore5N87.jpg

I sent off two favourite butterscotch handles that required re-knotting and asked Srdjan to match original shape and style with his awesome hand tied knots

Originals
AXIgwb5.jpg

Simpson AS2A - Manchurian knot very natural feeling with a bit of scrub to it (but not too prickly). Really does this iconic handle proud
ujEXXM6.jpg

Rooney - Fan with fairly soft gel tips similar knot to the Matilda
Bgz2Mqq.jpg

Look at those gel tips
sJpo2zc.jpg

B2OzZ08.jpg

These arrived from @Srdjan earlier in the month
Ore5N87.jpg

I sent off two favourite butterscotch handles that required re-knotting and asked Srdjan to match original shape and style with his awesome hand tied knots

Originals
AXIgwb5.jpg

Simpson AS2A - Manchurian knot very natural feeling with a bit of scrub to it (but not too prickly). Really does this iconic handle proud
ujEXXM6.jpg

Rooney - Fan with fairly soft gel tips similar knot to the Matilda
Bgz2Mqq.jpg

Look at those gel tips
sJpo2zc.jpg

B2OzZ08.jpg

WOW, just WOW

Courtesy of a trade with @MrPeanut , (thanks mate(y)) 2 new arrivals. The soap was a generous addition I didn't know was coming. Really nice touch.
OC Charcoal head with Halo handle (might have to put that slippery smooth handle on the metal lathe and knurl the flat section?:unsure:) and a blue devil Peach & Pear soap. used em both twice now, hence the soapy look on the head that I just noticed in the pic. Nice performers!
OTxzVPu.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.