Official P&C 2018 Sabbatical (& Back to Basics) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have often suspected that the majority of participants who manage to get trough the year and keep the green banner have actually broken the sabbatical and not fessed up.
I'm innocent. Apart from my @Monsta_AU sanctioned soap purchase I've bought nothing in years.

1 brunch, 2 razors, 17 soaps and 400+ blades will last me a very long time.

I do need to buy 2 brushes soon but they are for my sons who are approaching their first shave.They will use crappy plastic razors to start with but I will supply a decent brush and choice of soap from my stash.

That banner exists, but by asking you've proven that you do care so you can't get it. Also you can only get the banner by asking. you have to have a photo of you drinking the godforsaken stuff in your profile to qualify

FTFY

I want a ‘Couldn’t give a XXXX about banners’ banner

Rami, you've proved that you do care by already failing one sabbatical year though.

Meanwhile I have just realised that, other than a brush replacement for an Omega 10005 that fell apart, I am now over two years down on the sabbatical front, and will likely go a third (will need to check the menth supplies before committing this early though).

Is there a brief grace period between sabbaticals to allow for restocking?
@Mark1966

Not big on letting the good times roll then?

No, it's my one pleasure to hold over the heads of any member who dares to take it on...
It’s all right-
Mark gave me a splendid gift and I’m out of the loop on what’s cool these days so I just won’t play next year round.

Bah hardly!
Honestly I want a feather artist club and a billion feathers
Come’on @Ferret619 I know you really wanted to give up on the Sabbatical 2018, because the wet shaving Christmas shopping is not far away. Because you’ve still got your shopping list in your den, come’ on it’s time for you to bail out.

Last edited:
You wish sir.
I’m rock solid, come too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.