Official P&C 2018 Sabbatical (& Back to Basics) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't me.... c'mon, fess up whoever it was!!!!

You're now officially a failure.... just like speedy :)

@Scotty would you like a permanent red tattoo on your kissy mouth :D

smartass-that70s-show-red-eric-foreman-water-hose-gif-4476336.gif

No, the hypothetical was when I was in Canberra this week, I was considering dropping into mensbiz, but by the time my course finished each day they were closed.

So I am safe.

No, the hypothetical was when I was in Canberra this week, I was considering dropping into mensbiz, but by the time my course finished each day they were closed.

So I am safe.
Drat! You should have said something. You'd have given us an excuse for a short-notice gathering. :D

So I am safe.
Drat! You should have said something. You'd have given us an excuse for a short-notice gathering. :D
Would have been a good excuse for a meet up, but it's probably best for the sabbatical ;)

Ok, so I've officially broken my sabbatical...

I cracked for the karve razor!
I ordered the 3" with the C plate.

Since I broke the sabbatical, I thought I'd grab some more yaqi synthetics as I have yet to try some of their new knots so I've got 4 of them on the way also.

Oh, I also ordered 2 base plates from Rockwell to convert my 2C to a 6C as I find the chrome version significantly milder than the stainless version!!

R3 on the 6S gives a great shave whereas the R3 on the 2C gives barely a DFS! So I'll likely use 4 or 5 on the chrome version.

Let's see if I can continue, an unofficial, software sabbatical given my ~110 soap rotation!!

Since I broke the sabbatical, I thought I'd grab some more yaqi synthetics as I have yet to try some of their new knots so I've got 4 of them on the way also.

Oh, I also ordered 2 base plates from Rockwell to convert my 2C to a 6C as I find the chrome version significantly milder than the stainless version!!

R3 on the 6S gives a great shave whereas the R3 on the 2C gives barely a DFS! So I'll likely use 4 or 5 on the chrome version.

Let's see if I can continue, an unofficial, software sabbatical given my ~110 soap rotation!!

That's how you get the yellow and red in Style!

@nav1 MATE!.... BUDDY..... PAL!...... Welcome to the Sabbatical Fail Brotherhood :D:p:happy: @Monsta_AU would you please give him the banner :D

I thought apr limited release was exempt

They are all dropping like flies, so there can't be many of us left.

I don't even know what the Apr website URL is, so not me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.